Jodi Nilave!!!

Mithra's P.O.V:

The driver stop the car and so I got down from the car carrying Vineeth in my hands.... I walked towards the house and knocked at the door with my uncertain face.... After one or two minutes, Sathish came and opened the door.... He smiled when he saw me as he don't anything happened over there since Vijay sent him here before that issue....

Sathish: Vaa Mithra.... London porenu sonna la? Polaya?

He asked while smiling at me and looked at me confusedly.... I just smiled looking at him while Vineeth was trying to escape from my hands....

Mithra: Airport pora vazhila dhaan inga vandhean....

Sathish: Oh! Seri vaa....

He said and then carried Vineeth in his hands smilingly.... I walked inside first and then Sathish followed me.... Vineeth started to pull Sathish's ear as soon Sathish carried him.... He shouted in pain which made me to turn back and look at him confusedly....

Mithra: Ennachu?

Vineeth just winked smilingly which made Mithra to continue her walk smilingly.... Vineeth slowly turned and looked at Sathish with a sheepish smile....

Sathish: Nee unga appa'va vida nallave nadikura da....

Sathish said and kissed on his cheek hardly.... Then, he walked towards the couch and sat over there along with Vineeth.... I slowly went there and took a seat on the couch tensely....

Mithra: Sathish... Oru help panna mudiyuma?

Sathish: Sollu Mithra....

Mithra: Enga kuda London varaikum vara mudiyuma?

Sathish: Naana? Edhukku?

Mithra: Illa... Enaku ennamo bayamave irukku.... Vineeth vera kuda irukaana adhaan vara mudiyuma?

Sathish: Okay! Naan varean....

Vineeth: Nee..ya?

Sathish: Yean da? Naan unkuda vara kudatha?

Vineeth: Vaa... Vaa...

He said and started to nod his head smilingly.... Sathish caressed his hair smilingly and got up from the couch....

Sathish: Wait pannunga naan poiyu ready aayitu vandharean....

I just nodded my head and so he quickly went towards his room.... I went to Vineeth and carried him in my hands.... He looked at me confusedly which made me to kiss on his forehead.... I started to walk around the house with him and ended up by entering into Vijay's room....

I walked inside the room and stood there itself with my uncertain face.... Vineeth started to jump and asked me to let him down on the floor.... I just let him and so he walked slowly towards the table.... He tried to climb up on the chair but those tries ended in vain.... He looked at me bluntly as I was just standing with my worried face....

He yelled looking at me which made me to look at him confusedly.... I quickly went near to him and made him to sit on the table.... He slowly took a photo frame and showed me with his smiling face.... I got that in my hands and looked at it with my wet eyes as it was Vijay's photo along with Neethu and Thara....

Tears flow down from my eyes as soon I looked at it but wiped off the tears and faked a smile looking at Vineeth's smiling face.... He tried to get down from the table but I quickly held him keeping that photo aside.... I let him down as he forced me to do that and then he quickly ran towards one place.... He smiled widely while looking at the photo which was hanging on the wall....