Mysteries????

Author's P.O.V:

The bullet traveled so quickly and the sound was too audible to everyone around the house.... Vijay smiled looking at Siddharth and then slowly went near to him and tapped at his cheek....

Vijay: Dei! Adhirchila seththuradha....

Siddharth opened his eyes and checked himself and was really surprised when he found himself alive.... He noticed that Vijay shot the flower pot which was near to him....

Vijay: Illa.... Enaku oru doubt.... Nee ellam enna higher officer? Naan enga aim panrenu kuda paarka maatiya?

Siddharth: Let's make a deal....

Vijay: Okay.... Now what's the deal??

Siddharth: Leave me right now.... I'll find out your Mithra....

Vijay: Mithra va epdi kandu pudikanum nu enaku theriyum.... That's not a deal....

Siddharth: Then what do you want???

Vijay: I want to know why you killed Neethu? How AK is involved in this?

Siddharth: What if I didn't tell??

Vijay: This is your last minute...

Siddharth: Wait! Don't ask this to AK.... He's not at all involved in this....

Vijay: Then? You're the only one ah???

Siddharth: That's not your problem right??

Vijay: That's my problem only.... She's my sister.... I want to know....

Siddharth: You sister only disturbed us.... We planned to kidnap her but she didn't co-operated.... So, we killed her.... That's it...

Vijay: What? Then how come you said that you're my enemy?

Siddharth: That's because we collected details about her and that's when we came to know she is your sister.... We planned to import her but she planned to trap us.... So, we killed her....

Vijay: Oh! That's it right?? Okay....

Vijay said while wiping his tears and smiled looking at Siddharth weirdly.... Then, Vijay dialled Thara's number and then waited for her to attend the call....

Vijay: Hello!

Thara: Sollu Vijay....

Vijay: Who is this AK?

Thara: What?? Edhukku kekkura?

Vijay: Sollu Thara.... AK yaaru?

Thara: Ippo unaku edhukku AK history?

Vijay: Venum.... Ippo avan enga irupaan?

Thara: Yaaruku theriyum??

Vijay: Seri okay.... Bye...

He said and then quickly hung up the call.... He smiled himself for a while and then looked at Siddharth who was already fainted....

At Anirudh's studio:

Anirudh was programming the music for his next telugu film for Ntr.... He was looking onto his system seriously but he suddenly goes down and was worried about something and that's when he heard that sound from his behind....