Love Is Injurious To Life!!

Vijay's P.O.V:

I was talking to Mithra through the phone but suddenly I didn't heard anything from her and then the phone call ended.... Then, I heard a voice from behind.... I turned and saw Sathish who was calling me from the stairs as I was at the terrace of Mithra's house..... I went near him and looked at him... He was carrying Mithra who's eyes and mouth was tied up with a cloth.... He dropped her there itself... I looked at him angrily for doing that and then I took her to the terrace and made her to sit there in a chair which was just arranged over there.....

Vijay: Dei, Enna da panna?

Sathish: Nee dhaana Mithra va paarkanum nu sonna....

Vijay: Pakkanum nu sonnean.... Adhukku ipdiya thookittu varuve?

Sathish: Illa da.... Ava phone la pesittu irundha so adhaan avala apdiye thookittu vandhutean....

Vijay: Poda.... Poiyu ellam ready pannu.....

Sathish: Okay..... Okay....

He went away from there..... Then, I went near to her and was about to remove that cloth....

Vijay: Cloth eh edutha saththam poduvale..... (I mumbled myself)

I removed that cloth from her mouth and then from her eyes.... She turned back and looked at me with her angry face but didn't did anything to me.... She got up from that chair and turned towards me.....

Mithra: Enna?

Vijay: Enna, Enna?

Mithra: Nee dhaana kondu vandha... En kitta vandhu enna nu kekura....

Vijay: Adhu.... Adhu... Naan edhuku kondu vanthen ah....

Mithra: Nee edhuku nu mudivu pannitu kupudu naan kelamburean.....

Vijay: Hey.... Illa Edhukku kuputean ah..... (He thought for a while).... Ah! Nee ennamo tharean-u sonniye adhaan kuduthutean ah naan kelambiruvean....

Mithra: Adhuva.... Hmm.... (She thought for a while) Ingaye tharatuma? (She asked while looking at the floor)

I looked at her and smiled..... I twisted my tongue and nodded my head with a huge grin.... She looked and smiled at me first.... Then, slowly she came nearer to me and stood infront of me.... There were only a few distance gap between us....

Vijay: Seekiram kudu....

Mithra: Tharean.... Adhuku nee kanna mudanume....

Vijay: Maatean...

Mithra: Naanum thara maatean appo.....

Vijay: Seri.... Seri...

I slowly closed my eyes and still my smile was a huge one and was waiting for her.... But suddenly I felt an extreme level of pain on my cheeks.... I opened my eyes and looked at her who was smiling widely.... Then only I realized that she slapped me that much hardly....

Vijay: Ennadhu idhu??

Mithra: Enna?

Vijay: Why ma? Why this kolaveri?

Mithra: Nee IPS apdingaratha en kitta irundhu maracha la... So, Idhu unaku venum....

Vijay: Adhukku ipdiya? Valikkudhu....

Mithra: Adhu dhaan enakum venum....

She laughed and clapped her hands cheerfully.... I widened my eyes while she clapped.... Suddenly, all the lights over there went off and everything went black over there.... Even the whole city was looking black as no light was there.... She was looking here and there in that blackness as she can't see anything over there..... But suddenly a light was flashed in front of her.... She closed her eyes and turned towards the other side because if she looked at that means her vision will blur out for sure.... Then, she slowly turned towards that side and saw a air balloon which was flying higher on the air.... She looked more deeper and noticed the wordings which were written over that balloon.... It was like Happy Birthday To My Lovable Love..... Her eyes widened in shock after seeing that.... She looked at me as I was looking at that balloon with a huge smile and then slowly I turned towards me.... Then, the lights again went on but the terrace was full of pink and blue lighting's which will surely stole everyone's heart.... She looked at me as I was looking at her with a huge grin.....

Mithra: Idhu...

I placed my index finger on her lips and nodded my head to left and right sides.... She smiled at me as I took my finger from her..... Then, I straightly looked inside her eyes and smiled a little.....

Vijay: Sorry.... Because konjam nalla dhaan plan pannean but adhu kulla nee clap panna avan andha balloon, lights ellam vida konjam wrong ah poiyuduchu.....

Mithra: Ippo enna solla vara?

Vijay: I Love You

Mithra: Enaku already...

Vijay: Theriyum.... You're already engaged.... Next two months la marriage and that also with Anirudh.... I know ya...

Mithra: So?

Vijay: Unaku engagement aayirucha illa marriage aayirucha nu naan ippo kekka varala inga.... Unaku enna pidichurukka?

Mithra: Hello.... Naan enna sollitu irukean... Neenga enna pesitu irukeenga?

Vijay: Naan dhaan sonnean la.... Naan unna love panrean Mithra.... Nee dhaan en life nu declare pannitean..... And nee ok nu mattum sonna podhum maththa vishayam ellam naan deal pannikurean....

Mithra: Unaku enna paithiyama? Naan already sollitean.... Enaku unna pudi....

Vijay: Unnala solla kooda mudiyala... Nee epdi adha othukka pora? Unaku enna pudikum di... Aprom edhukku?

Mithra: Ippo nee enna dhaan solla vara?

Vijay: I Love You...... I want to be your life partner forever....

Mithra: I Hate You.... Naan Anirudh ah dhaan marriage panna porean..... Naan en appa amma soldradhu dhaan kepean... Avangala thaandi enaku indha love and maththa vishayam ellam illa..... Purinchudha??

She said and left the place.....

Vijay: Mithra...

Mithra: Innum edhavadhu pesune....  naan inga irundhu kudhuchu suicide dhaan pannuvean.... Paravaalaya?

I stood there with losing all my hopes.... Tears welled up on my eyes as I can't control anymore..... She went down without looking at me.... I was standing there all alone.... I slowly walked to one corner of the terrace and I just climber over that wall and stood there.... I looked down and was getting ready to jump over from there as I was depressed with my tearful life..... I closed my eyes and rewind my whole life from my childhood to my Mithra.... But the whole things made me to smile expect Mithra as I can't do anything in her problem... I took a step from there and just stepped my another step and jumped over from that place..... Blood splashed all over the floor and I was lying there in an unconscious mind level...... I can clearly hear all of their talks and screams.... Everybody was just standing over there looking at me like an alien.... I can clearly recognize that my blood was running out from my body like a river  but suddenly a thin figure appeared in front of me.... My vision was blur as I can't recognize who's that... Then only I understood that it was Anirudh...... He came and took me from there and made me lie on his lap.... He just grabbed my shirt collar and was asking me something but I can't clearly hear to him.... Then, he hugged me and made me to lie on his chest..... He was crying a lot as I didn't expected this much affection from him.... He was crying to the core as his friends were also tearing.... Mainly Sathish as he was crying and crying while shouting a lot but even though I was filled up with so many loves around me.... I missed my Mithra too much as she was not there.... May be she didn't know about my stupid decision.... I can clearly understand that I'm dying as my vision started to blur out more and I slowly closed my eyes and went to my own world of life with Mithra but suddenly I heard a voice there.... It was Mithra..... Then......

To Be Continued........

A/N

So Guys.... I know no one can't believe what happened in this chapter..... Because Vijay Kumar is dead now.....

I know this chap was very shorter.... But will update soon don't worry about that.... So, Mithra rejected Vijay and also Vijay commited suicide.....

What will happen next??

Just continue reading the story for more.....

Do your votes and comments for this chap.....