Mental Manadhil!

Author's P.O.V:

Anirudh opened the room door and looked at that scenario with his surprised face.... Aditi and Thara were really shocked to see Regina who was sitting there with a gun....

Thara: What's this Adhi?

Adhi: She is really a fraud....

Thara: OMG! Idhukku dhaan ava kitta paarthu irukka solli appove sonnean....

Anirudh: Ennachu?

Vijay: Idhukku mela enna nadakanum? Anga paaru....

Anirudh's eyes widened as soon as he looked at Siddharth who found dead over there on the chair....

Vijay: Irundha ore nambikkai.... Adhuvum pochu....

Anirudh: Ivalukku edhukku baya paduringa?

Vijay looked at Anirudh with his annoyed face....

Before 15 Mins:

Vijay said and then moved inside the room.... Adhi followed them back and went inside the room.... When they went inside, Regina was just looking at Siddharth who was sitting there tiredly.... Adhi took out two guns and gave one to Vijay.... They two extended the gun towards her and that's when she turned back towards them.... They two were shocked when she turned back suddenly....

Regina: Ennadhu idhu?

Adhi: Idhukku mela nee nadichu endha payanum illai....

Regina: huh?

Vijay: Unna paththi ellame therinchuruchu....

Regina: Therinchurucha?

She asked while dragging a chair towards her.... She sat on that chair beside Siddharth.... She looked at Siddharth who was smiling looking at her....

Regina: Neenga enna nenachuttu irukinga? Ninga vandhu ketta odane ungalukku ella help-um panna naan enna unga friend ah illa cousin ah?

Regina asked while looking at them angrily.... Adhi pointed the gun towards Regina which made her to sigh heavily.....

Regina: Theriyum.... Nee ipdi ellam pannuveanu....

She said while taking a gun out from her pocket.... She pointed the gun towards Siddharth who looked at her with his tensed face.... Regina winked at him which made him to sigh in relief....

Regina: Gun keezha poduda....

Adhi: Avan edhukku enaku? Nee kola pannalena naan panna porean....

Regina: Appo ungalukku Mithra kandu pudikanum nu aasaye illaya?

Vijay: Adhi.... Gun keezha potturu....

Adhi: But Vijay....

Vijay: Please Adhi..... Understand my situation....

Regina: Soldrathu kekkala? Drop your gun....

Adhi glared at Regina and then dropped the gun.... Adhi looked at Vijay and nodded his head in disbelief....

Regina: Kick it towards me....

Adhi: I can't....

Regina: Then I too can't help you....

Adhi was pissed off as he quickly kicked that gun towards her.... She took that gun and placed it on a table which was beside her chair.... Regina was still pointing the gun towards Siddharth....