Neethane En Ponvasandham!?!

Author's P.O.V:

Joe roamed here and there and when he went inside a room he found something over there.... He went near to the table and took that paper from there....

Hello Mr.Joe! Don't be too smart man. So, if you want to know where we are... That's so difficult man so don't try to know. I'm damn sure that you can't find us in this lifetime. Good Bye!

With Love,

Ananya

Joe sighed in anger and threw that paper away.... He went out from that place and got inside his car angrily.... Those commandos were really confused by his acts and so they too just moved away from there....

Ananya's P.O.V:

Ananya: Ennachu Daniel?

Daniel: Indha Mithra dhaan... Unake theriyum la naan avala evlo love panrenu and avalum enkitta nalla dhaan pesittu irundha but indha mission-ku aprom enna paarthale othungi pora....

Ananya: Ask her for the reason....

Daniel: It's because of that Vijay....

Ananya: What?

Daniel: Yeah! She is saying like she can't forgot Vijay and she won't...

I just sighed and then patted at Daniel's shoulder.... Then, I just moved away from there and went towards Mithra who was packing her things....

Ananya: Enga kelambura?

Mithra: Chennai-ku....

Ananya: Ippove edhukku?

Mithra: Naan kelamburean.... Avlo dhaan....

Ananya: But Mithra... Innum inga meeting start aagave illa... Place change pannitom la? Aprom enna? Meeting mudinjuttu nee pona podhum....

Mithra: En vela mudinjudhu... So, naan kelamburean... (Sternly)

Ananya: Avlo easy-a ellam unna vittura mudiyadhu.... Veliya commandos illena Thara kitta maatipa...

Mithra: Thara va? Is she alive?

Ananya: Yeah! Shoulder-la shoot pannadhu naala ava uyiroda dhaan irukka....

Mithra: Thank God! At least, avalavadhu thappichale....

Ananya: Ippo edhukku ipdi ellam react panra? Naama already plan panni pannadhu dhaana?

Mithra: Enna planning? Plan pottadhu oru maathiri but execute pannadhu vera maathiri.... Andha AK oruthana koldrathu kaaga ivlo pera konnurukka.... Solli irundha naane avana kondrupean.... Theva illama ithana per and naane en Vijay-a....

She started to tear while sitting on the bed.... I too sat on the bed and just hugged her to console her a little.... She hugged me and started to cry even more heavily....

Ananya: Okay! Don't be sad.... Ellarum vandhathuku aprom nee Chennai kelambiko....

Mithra just nodded her head with her wet eyes and then again started to pack.... I just smiled and then came out from the room.... I walked towards Sid and Mahesh who were standing there while talking about something very seriously....

Ananya: Sid... Nee edhukum kuptu kettute iru.... May be Thara uyiroda irukara maathiri neraya vishayam nadakalaam....

Sid didn't even reacted looking at me which made me to sigh in anger.... I glared at him but then quickly turned towards Mahesh....