Come Closer!!!

Author's P.O.V:

For God's sake, Thara attended the call quickly and then Adhi asked her to come to his office along with Vijay..... Then, he just concentrated in my works and waited for their arrival.... At last, Thara and Vijay arrived at his office and asked me what's the problem....

Adhi: I found out AK's house....

Thara: Superb! Where is he?

Adhi: I think I have to mention it as houses because he's having lot of places to stay in this Brazil.... We can't judge anything easily you know that's why I called you guys....

Thara: huh? Now what to do?

Adhi: Have Anirudh told you anything about Ajith's house or something?

Vijay: No!

Adhi: That's the problem only he knows his places right?

Thara: But you said like you have watched his way in the cameras right? Then, you can know the place right?

Adhi: Yeah but I hope so AK will not be there in that house.... He would have shifted as soon he came to know about the arrest warrant.... Am I right Vijay?

Vijay: Of Course! He's too alert than us.... He would have changed his house.... How many places you have found out?

Adhi: Nearly 7 houses.... Look at here.... It all is mentioned as A2, A3, A5, A7 and A8....

Thara: That's so sad... Where will be he now with Mithra?

Adhi: If I had any small clue means I would have caught him now but here nothing is against him.... What am I missing here?

Thara: You're not missing anything Adhi.... Just go and continue your work....

Adhi: I'm missing something hardly Thara.... Aren't we Vijay?

Vijay: We missed something seriously in this case right?

Adhi: Exactly!

Vijay and Adhi stood there thinking about something seriously.... Thara was looking at them confusedly as she didn't understood anything over there....

Vijay: Where is Anirudh?

Thara: What?

Vijay: We left Anirudh over there.... Where is him?

Adhi: OMG! Yeah! Where did he went? No news about him I received here.... So, isn't he dead?

Thara: But how come?

Adhi: What if someone had saved him?

Thara: May be but if it happens then that's the happiest thing in this world....

Vijay: We can't decide it that much perfectly....

Adhi: Why? I haven't received any single news about him here in the office....

Thara: Yeah! I too didn't received any kind of news from my office.... And even if he's dead means the social medias will be in fire I hope so....

Vijay: Something is wrong here....

Adhi: What happened Vijay?

Thara: Anything wrong?

Vijay: Everything is wrong Thara....

Adhi: What are you talking about?

Vijay: Why is he always kidnapping Mithra when everyone of you here is very important to me? Why did Anirudh himself came forward and took Mithra to the airport? Why didn't he allowed himself to go to the hospital when there is a possibility for him to alive?