Abscond Aagalaam!!!

Author's P.O.V:

Anirudh turned towards Vijay and smiled looking at him and he too gifted him a warm smile.... But Anirudh's reaction changed when he saw that guy outside.... That guy was entering inside the house smilingly which made Anirudh to look at him with his shocked face.... Then, he just went near to him and starred at him angrily....

Anirudh: Why the hell are you here now???

That guy: What kind of question is this?? Don't you want me to be here?

Anirudh: But I told you to be here before 1 month itself and you're here just before 1 day....

That guy: That I got work so that only I didn't came....

A's Mom: Hey Sid... What a surprise???

Anirudh's mom said with her excited face while coming towards Sid....

Sid: Hey aunty.... Aasirvaadham pannunga.....

He said and then quickly bend down and touched Anirudh's mother's feet.... She quickly made him to stand straight by holding his shoulder.....

Sid: Aunty... Still looking so young... What's the secret???

A's Mom: Poda.... Innum nee maarave illa.... How are you doing??

Sid: I'm good aunty.... What about uncle?

A's Dad: Hey..... I'm here...

He said while climbing down the stairs quickly.... Sid smiled looking at him and then bend down himself to get the blessing and then quickly hugged him while smiling widely.....

Sid: I have gift for all you guys.... First this is for you uncle....

He said while taking a box from his bag and extended that towards Anirudh's dad.... He smiled and got that in his hands and quickly opened and saw a luxurious tuxedo inside.....

A's Dad: This is really cool Sid....

Sid: It'll definitely suits you uncle and this for my sweet aunty....

He said and gave a box to her.... She slowly opened that and saw a beautiful stone worked saree.... She smiled looking at Sid and then gave him a hug in happiness which made Sid to smile widely....

Sid: This will be perfect for you aunty.....

Vaishnavi: Hey Sid.... When did you arrived here???

Vaishnavi asked while looking at Sid in excitement.... She quickly came near to him and stood beside Anirudh....

Sid: Hey sissy.... Here is the gift for you and where is my bro Abhi??

Vaishnavi: He is outside talking with some people.... How can I check that??

She asked while showing her hands which were full of Mehandhi.... Sid smiled and then opened that box and took the lehanga outside which he bought for her and then showed that to her.....

Vaishnavi: Wow!! It's superb....

Sid: That's why I bought this for you and also this is for my bro Abhi.... Just pass this to him.... And did I missed anyone?

Iyappan: What about me???

Shashank: Also me....

He asked while coming towards Sid and showing his childish face reaction to him.... Sid smiled looking at him and then wrapped his hands around his shoulder....