Edhuvaraiyo?!

Author's P.O.V:

Ajith: Ippo unaku enna dhaan venum?

That girl: Apdi vaa vazhikku....

Ajith remained his silence and waited for her to answer his question....

That girl: Nee paatuku epdi irundhayo apdiye iru.... Edhvadhu avanukku help panrean ivanukku help panrean-u poiyu unmaiya sonna.... Aprom avlo dhaan....

Ajith controlled his anger and maintained his patience level after hearing that from her...

That girl: Enna? Bathilaye kanom...

Ajith: Okay! Naan yaaru kittayum solla maatean....

That girl: Seri.... Namburean.... Edhvadhu thappa nadanthuchu aprom paarthukurean unna....

She said and then quickly hung up the call.... Ajith sighed and then took the phone out from his earlobes.... He shouted loudly in anger and then hit the table hardly which was near to him....

Regina: Be Cool Aji... What happened?

Ajith: Ava dhaan kupta.... Naan edhuvume yaaru kittayum solla kudathu-nu sonna.... Epdi Regi?

Regina: Avangalukku poiyu bayandha epdi Aji? Nee paatuku poiyu sollu....

Ajith: Epdi mudiyum? Ava dhaan Arjun-a kidnap pannitaale.... Inaiku andha Vijay-ku irukku.... Wait! Oru vela avanum avangakuda connection-la irupano?

Regina: No way ya... Vijay epdi?

Ajith: Solla mudiyadhu.... Irundhalum irukalaam....

Regina: But epdi pa Vijay andha group la?

Ajith: Unaku theriyadha andha group paththi? Adhula Vijay irundhalum onnum shocking info ellam illa....

Regina: Hmm.... Nee soldrathum correct dhaan....

Ajith just sighed and then walked out from the room.... Regina sat there itself while thinking about something seriously.....

Vijay's P.O.V:

I went inside the room while sighing heavily....

My MV: Edhukku ivlo scene? Yaaru avan?

I thought to myself and then went inside the room confusedly.... After going inside the room, they asked me to take a seat.... I sat on the chair while exploring the room fully.... I waited for so long even though that person didn't came here to meet me.... I glared at everyone around me as I was really irritated by their head....

After sometime, the door wide opened and two guys who inquired me came inside the room at first and by following them, a guy entered inside the room sternly.... I kept on starring at him as he was that much walking that much stiffly which clearly shows that he is the one for whom I came here....

He came and took his seat which was opposite to me and then looked at me for a while without blinking his eyes.... Then, he smiled a little looking at me and extended his hand towards me.... I too extended my hand and we did a handshake smilingly.... So, now I'm clear that the person who is sitting opposite to me is Daniel....

 So, now I'm clear that the person who is sitting opposite to me is Daniel