You My Everything!

Author's P.O.V:

Adhi and Thara slowly walked inside the room and they were really shocked when they saw Aditi who was crying loudly while lying on Anirudh's chest.... Thara quickly went near to Aditi and placed her hand on her shoulder.... Aditi quickly hugged Thara and started to cry terribly while lying on her shoulder....

Thara: Ennachu Aditi?

She didn't even responded and she just kept on crying like that.... Adhi just went and looked at Anirudh who was lying over there with his closed eyes....

Thara: What happened Aditi? Sollu ma...

Aditi just pulled herself from Thara and showed Anirudh with her wet eyes.... Thara went and stood beside Adhi who was standing there with his wet eyes.... Thara checked Anirudh's pulse and she was really shocked when she found that Anirudh is no more.... She looked at Adhi with her shocked face....

Thara: Adhi...

Adhi: Anirudh is dead....

Aditi started to cry more terribly and started to hit Anirudh in anger....

Aditi: Yean da enna vittu pona? Pogum podhu ennayum kuptu poga vendiyadhu dhaana? Nee illama naan epdi da irupean?

She asked while hitting Anirudh terribly... Adhi and Thara tried to stop her and they quickly pulled her from Anirudh....

Thara: Wait Aditi.... There are possibilities for Anirudh to come back to his life.... Adhi... Go and call the doctor...

Adhi just nodded the head and hurried towards the doctor.... Aditi just sobbed while hugging Thara tightly....

Aditi's P.O.V:

I entered inside the room to check whether Anirudh woke up or not... When I went towards him I found him sleeping too peacefully.... I smiled and then walked towards the table.... I checked the time and it was already late and so I decided myself to wake him up....

Aditi: Anirudh... Ani... Wake up.... It's already late da...

I said and then checked his medicines while calling his name continuously.... He didn't even responded which made me to sigh heavily.... I went near to him and sat beside him on the bed....

Aditi: Nee enna edhir paarkurean-u puriyudhu....

I said smilingly and then slowly kissed on both his eyes.... He didn't even reacted to that which made me to kiss all over his face.... Even though he didn't shrugged at all which made me to look at him confusedly....

I slowly held his hand and I felt something wrong as his whole body was too cool like he was frozen already.... A drop of tear escaped from my eyes while checking his pulse rate....

Aditi: Anirudh.... Ani... Wake up da.... Hey! Ani...

I called while tapping at his cheeks hardly but he didn't woke up.... I slowly laid on his chest with my wet eyes and started to cry when I found his heart beat was already stopped.... I started to cry terribly while lying on his chest....

Aditi: Ani... Thappu pannitean da.... Nee sonna odane pogama naan unkudave irundhurkanum.... Vijay nee thoongitta-nu sonna odane vandhu naan unna ezhupi irundha....

I again cried while holding his shirt tightly and then I kissed on his chest hardly while letting all my tears...

Aditi: Enakaagave thudikudhu-nu sonniye da ippo naan irukum podhe yean da ninnuchu? Enna inga thaniya vittutu nee edhukku da pona?

I asked while looking at him with my angry eyes but then I again started to cry....

Aditi: Nethaiku edho kova padatha nalla pesalaam inaiku-nu sonna aasaiya unna paarkalaam-nu vandha yean da ipdi pannita?

I asked while starting to cry terribly and that time Adhi and Thara came inside and relaxed me but I was unable to relax myself when I found my Anirudh lying like this.... Adhi went to the doctor while I just sobbed lying on Thara's shoulder....

After few seconds, the doctor came inside and checked Anirudh for a while but then his face went down and he informed that he is no more.... I just fainted at that moment while hearing that from the doctor....

Everyone held me and then the doctor just asked them to make me to lie on the hospital bed.... He injected the medicines and arranged for the trips.... After sometime, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room....

I was lying on the hospital bed and suddenly something stuck inside my mind which made me to got up from the bed.... But from somewhere Thara came inside and looked at me getting up... I was about to fell down but she quickly held me and then made me to lie on the bed...

Aditi: Thara... Leave me... I need to go...

Thara: Where?

Aditi: I need to see Anirudh....

Thara: Anirudh-a paarkalaam but adhukku unaku konjamavadhu strength vendama? Nee romba weak-a irukka so indha trips mudiyara varaikum nee engayum poga kudathu-nu doctor strict-a solli irukaaru....

Aditi: Andha doctor enna venum naalum solluvaaru adha ellam naan ketta aprom avlo dhaan...

Thara: Yean ipdi soldra?

Aditi: Pinna? Nethaiku check panni paarthuttu edhuvum illanu sonnaru but kaalaila...

Aditi started to cry while looking down at the duvet.... Thara just hugged her to console Aditi and then just patted at her shoulder.... Aditi just sobbed while looking at the duvet and didn't even responded anything after that....

Thara just went out from that room and straightly went towards Adhi.... Adhi was just standing over there with his worried face.... Thara just went near to him and placed her hand on his shoulder....

Thara: Aditi-ya vittutu epdi poradhu? Enaku therinchu indha time kulla Mithra-va kuptutu Vijay vandhuttu irupaara irukum....

Adhi: Kandippa illa....

Thara: huh?

Adhi: Vijay ippo enga irukaru theriyuma?

Thara: Enga?

To be continued.....

A/N

What about the chapter buddies? Hoping that it was interesting....

So, Where will be Vijay?

Why did Adhi said like that?

Where is Mithra?

What will be next?

Stay Tuned!