Thaana Serntha Kootam!!

Author's P.O.V:

Anirudh came and looked at Vignesh Shivan with his questioning eyes while Aditi was looking at both of them tensely....

Anirudh: Enna Vicky?

Vignesh: Illa Ani.... Naan unkitta onnu kepean... Neenga unmaiya mattum sollanum....

Anirudh: Okay.... Kelunga....

Vignesh: Ungalukku Aditi ya pudikalaya?

Anirudh looked at him with his shocked face and then turned and looked at Aditi who was looking down at the ground tensely....

Anirudh: Naan pudikalenu sollaliye....

Anirudh said while looking at Vignesh simply which made Aditi to look at Anirudh with her surprised face....

Vignesh: Aprom yean ivala ipdi azha veikuringa? Paavam la?

Anirudh: Adhukku naan Aditi ya eppo azha vechean?? Naan enna pannean Aditi?

Aditi looked at him tensely and then nodded her head quickly left to right.... Vignesh smiled looking both of them....

Vignesh: Hey! Kadaisila enna maatti vida paakuriya?? Nee dhaana Anirudh love ku no sollitaan nu ivlo neram azhutha.... Ippo enna?

Anirudh: Adhuva?? Adhu naan ippavum no dhaan solluvean.... Ennala Neethu va marakkave mudiyadhu.... I'm sorry Aditi.... Avala marandhu ungala naan love pannalum ava thoughts dhaan en mind la irukum..... So, that won't be good....

Aditi: I can understand Anirudh.... Unna purijukittadhu naala dhaan enaku unna pudichudhu.... Idhu mattum enaku enna puriyama irukuma? I think Neethu is the luckiest girl in this world.... And I'm here being an unlucky again....

Anirudh: Aditi.... But I have one thing for you.... If you can means you can do that for me....

Aditi: What's that?

Anirudh: If you're interested means you can be my designer forever.... You can quit the bollywood field and can stay here in Chennai and I can give you what you're earning there....

Aditi: What?? Are you serious?

Anirudh: Yeah! Because I don't want to miss this talented costume designer and also my lovable fan or also can be called as friend....

Aditi: You don't know how much happy I'm right now.....

Anirudh: I know that.... And also I know why you cried that much....

Aditi looked up at Anirudh with her shocked face..... She raised her eyebrows looking at him as he was smiling at her....

Anirudh: Nee bayathula dhaan ippo azhudha....

Aditi: huh?

Anirudh: Aama.... Naan unna veruthuruveno apdingara bayathula dhaan nee azhudha.... Naan unna paththi thappa nenachuduveno unkitta pesaama irundheno... Naan un friend ah irupena maatena.... Idhellam dhaan unnoda prechana ippo.....

Aditi: How can you read my mind this much clearly?

Vignesh walked off from there while asking Sruthi to come quickly to the beach as they two were talking that much sincerely.... Sruthi reached there in the beach with her scooter and then quickly went to Vignesh who was standing there looking at the stage simply.....

Sruthi: What? Why did you called me?

Vignesh: Nee ivlo fast ah scooter ride pannuviya? Adhu kulla vandhutta?