Photoshoot at Hampi!!

Vignesh's P.O.V:

I reached the Anirudh's studio as he asked me to come there this evening.... I got down from my car and was about to move inside that's when I was interrupted by a girl's voice who was talking something seriously to someone.... I went there and saw a girl who was talking seriously with two guys.... I can recognized Anirudh as I was unable to recognize the other..... Anirudh and that guy was facing the other side as that girl was the one who was facing me and standing.... She didn't recognized my presence as she was talking that much importantly.... I was really mesmerized by her as her each and every movement got my attention and the way she spoke and express her feelings.... To say it frankly, she already stolen my heart..... I was standing there just admiring her but suddenly she started to move as I quickly went to my car again but luckily no body noticed my presence.... After all of them went inside, I slowly went inside after some time and saw the same girl talking with Mithra and some other girl.... I went more near to hear what they are talking as they were talking something while laughing hardly with the other girl.... I heard like....

Mithra: Edhavadhu problem na enga kitta sollu.... Naanga help panna maatom ah??

Jacintha: Illa Mits.... I'm fine...

Sruthi: First eh solliru ma.... Illena naan mattum dhaan aprom thaniya irupean....

Adhaan naan irukean eh...., a voiced out from their back....

They turned back and looked at me with their questioning eyes.... I just stood there while smiling.....

Mithra: Neengala?

Vignesh: Naane....

Sruthi: Yaaru idhu?

I looked at her with my widened eyes as she can't recignize me....

Mithra: Idhu...

Vignesh: Naane soldrean..... I'm Vignesh Shivan, film director..... I hope so you can get me now....

Sruthi: Yeah! Fine.... I know...... But what did you meant?

Vignesh: What did I meant?

I asked while raising my eyebrow even though I know which she is talking about.....

Sruthi: Illa.... Varum podhu ennamo soneenga adhaan enna soneenga?

Vignesh: Adhu neenga thaniya irupean-u sonna po naan kooda irupean-u sonnean.....

Sruthi: Which means?

Vignesh: Which means I'll be here at the studio.... Neenga studio la irupeenga nu dhaana pesitu irutheenga??

I literally lied to escpae from her as she became silent after that reply.... I was looking at her but then....

Anirudh: Bro....

Vignesh: Hey bro....

Anirudh: Vaanga ji.... Inga enna panreenga?

Vignesh: Naan already sonnean la bro.... Story solla varean nu....

Anirudh: Oh! Aama la.... Naan dhaan maranthutean.... Ippo ellarum irukaangale Vicky.... Inga ungaluku atmosphere set aagathu.... So, Naan naalaiku unga office ku varean.... Anga paarthukalaam...

Vignesh: Edhukku Ani?? Naalaiku eve neenga free dhaana?? (He just nodded his head) Okay.... Naalaiku naan varean..... Bye...

Anirudh: Bro.... Adhaan vanthuteenga la? Come inside.... Konjam neram stay pannitu ponga....