Why so?

Author's P.O.V:

At last, Ananya's eyes got fixed at Anirudh who was sleeping there peacefully.... She smiled and then went towards him.... She just sat at the chair which was there beside the cot.... She smiled herself while looking at Anirudh....

Aditi: Oh My Ani! You're looking so cute while sleeping.... But...

She smiled and then got up from the chair.... She went and stood beside Anirudh and went near to his face... Her hot breathe hit his face and he too smiled after that....

Anirudh: Aditi...

Ananya smiled weirdly and then caressed Anirudh's hair.... Anirudh felt something wrong and he quickly opened his eyes... He was confused when he saw Ananya over there...

Anirudh: Who are you? What are you doing here?

Ananya: You don't want to know my details and all Ani....

Anirudh: Do you know me?

Ananya: I know you very well...

Anirudh: But I don't know about you.... Just get out...

Ananya: Get out? Unna out panna dhaan naan inga vandhurukean.... (Mumbled)

Anirudh: What?

Ananya: Nothing Ani... I'm just here to help you...

Anirudh: What help? I don't need any help....

At Vijay's Room:

Vijay thought to himself and then found out the correct full form of the DCAH....

Vijay: DCAH... Departure at Chennai and Arrived Here... Meaning ennava irukum? Life related ah? Life related means.... Mithra's departure was at Chennai from US and our arrival at here... Does it means that?

Vijay thought to himself while looking up at the ceiling.... He sighed and then went to the kitchen.... He made a coffee and then sipped it with his annoyed face.... Then, he returned back to his room and sat on the chair.... Vijay took his phone and glanced at it for a while at the pic of his with Mithra.... He smiled and then touched her face with his wet eyes.... He just wiped off the tears and dialed the number....

At Ananya's Room:

Adhi just hit his forehead hardly as he can't believe his own eyes.... He was really shocked when he saw that photo.... He took that photo and kept that aside.... He opened Ananya's laptop and checked each and every folders but he didn't found anything fishy.... Only he can saw the photos and videos of Ananya with that person.... Adhi was really surprised and he just sighed.... He took that phone and tried to on it but he was unable to....

Adhi just opened the mail I'd of Ananya but he was really shocked when he found everything empty over there no wonder why she didn't signed out... Adhi just shouted and then hit the table in anger.... He took that photo frame and then came out from the room after arranging everything over there.... He came outside and started his car with his tensed face as he was really shocked and tensed by those things.... He started to drove the car and straightly drove the car to....

At Vijay's Room:

Vijay dialed Ajith's number and waited for him to answer the call....

Ajith: Hello!

Vijay: Hey Partner!

Ajith: Nee aarambuchitiya?

Vijay: Aarambam bayangarama irundhu dhaana aaganum....

Ajith: Enna venum unaku?

Vijay: Thanks sollalaam-nu dhaan kuptean....

Ajith: Thanks ah?

Vijay: Hmm.... Ippo dhaan purinjudhu... Nee engalukku help panrenu... And ellathukum sorry too....

Ajith: Naan dhaan ellathukum sorry sollanum....

Vijay: Enaku innoru vishayam-um theriyanum....

Ajith: DCAH dhaana?

Vijay: Yeah!

Ajith: Adhu un life-a yaaru change pannagalo avangala relate pannadhu dhaan...

Vijay: But....

Ajith: Adha vida oru mukiyamana vishayam pesanum.... Pesalaama?

Vijay: Sure!

Then, they two talked for sometime and at last Vijay hung up the call smilingly.... He was confused too when he heard that from Ajith.... He didn't believed it and even he can't accept that but he have to just for Mithra....

To be continued....

A/N

What about the chap buddies? Sorry for the short chapter but will try to update a long one soon...

So, What did Ajith said?

What will be Ananya's intuition?

What did Adhi saw?

Why is he too tensed?

Stay Tuned!