Munbe Vaa!!!

Author's P.O.V:

Vijay was shocked to hear that shout from his behind and when he turned back he saw Mahesh who was laughing at him terribly.... Vijay sighed while looking at him and then smiled...

Mahesh: Bayandhutingala? Epdi?

Vijay: Nee inga enna panra?

Mahesh: Summa dhaan ellarayum paarthuttu povome-nu vandhean....

Vijay: Oh! Seri... Vaa veetukulla polaam....

Mahesh: Aama.... Aama.... Enaku neraya pesa vendiyadhu irukku.... Vaanga bro....

He said while moving front but Vijay was just looking his backside without even caring about Mahesh.... Mahesh looked at him and stood there silently observing Vijay's attitude.... When Vijay turned back they again heard that same ringtone sound.... Mahesh looked down and found a mobile phone over there.... He quickly took that in his hands and glanced at it for a while....

Mahesh: Yaaru phone idhu? Indha sound dhaan enna maatividturuchu....

Vijay: Theriyaliye....

Vijay said while getting that phone in his hand and then checked it for a while....

Mahesh: Ada vaanga bro.... Aprom paarthukalaam.... Enaku oru phone free-ah kedachudhu-nu vechupom....

Vijay: But yaarudhu-nu theriyaliye...

Mahesh: Vaanga bro enaku neraya pesa vendiyadhu irukku-nu soldrean la?

Vijay didn't cared about Mahesh as he was still looking at that mobile phone....

Mahesh: Vekka padama vaanga bro....

He said and then dragged Vijay with him inside the house.... Vijay made Mahesh to sit on a couch and then went inside the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.... He made a cup of coffee and then brought that towards Mahesh.... When he came back he didn't saw Mahesh over there which made him to be shocked and surprised.....

At Ajith's House:

Ajith was sitting on his bed while looking at his mobile seriously.... Regina came inside with a cup of coffee and gave that to Ajith.... He grabbed it and sipped it while glancing at his mobile.... Regina sat beside him simply and rested her head on his shoulder.... He smiled looking at her and raised his eyebrows looking at her....

Regina: Enna plan vechurukka?

Ajith: Onnume illa Regi.... Apdiya kovam varum podhu edhavadhu panradhu dhaan....

Regina: Aprom ennanamo sonna avangala ipdi pannuvean apdi pannuvean-u....

Ajith: Adhu oru flow-la solla vendiyadhu dhaan.... Inime dhaan yosikanum....

Regina: Oh!

Ajith: Pesama indha Mithra-va konnudalaama-nu yosichuttu irukean.... Avala paththi nenachale irritate aavudhu....

Regina: Panniduvoma?

Ajith: Of Course! Konnudalaam....

At Vijay's House:

Vijay didn't found Mahesh over there on the couch which made him to be shocked and that time he heard a noise.... He placed the coffee cup on the table near the couch and then walked towards his room.... He sighed heavily when he saw Mahesh over there....