Sandhosha Kanneer!!

Author's P.O.V:

Mahesh: Totally, we are five members.... And out target is.....

Everyone was really scared and shocked at that time when they heard that sound of the bullet passing through them.... That bullet just hit Mahesh's head and he died at the spot itself.... Vijay went and checked Mahesh while everyone was bending down in fear....

Adhi got up and took his gun out from the pocket.... He searched for the person and at last he found a girl who was standing there with a gun.... Her face was fully covered with a scarf and only her eyes were visible which were looking at him angrily....

She again extended the gun and pointed someone but Adhi quickly shot near to her which made her to glare at him angrily

She again extended the gun and pointed someone but Adhi quickly shot near to her which made her to glare at him angrily.... She turned back and was about to move.... She again turned back and looked at the scenario angrily.... She just smiled herself and then moved away from there....

Vijay hit the table when he came to know that Mahesh was already dead.... Thara quickly came towards Adhi and hugged him as she was really scared by that scenario just happened....

Vijay: Mahesh avangala oruthana irupaan-u naan nenachu kuda paarkala....

Adhi: Naan avana suspect pannean and adhukaaga dhaan idha arrange pannadhe.... But ellam ipdi mudijuruchu...

Vijay: Totally five members-nu sonnan.... Yaara irukum?

Adhi: Adhu dhaan naanum yosikurean....

Vijay: Kandippa idha AK panni irukka maatan...

Adhi: Why not? Panni irukalaame...

Vijay: No way! AK ipdi ellam pannuvaan-u enaku thonala.... And indha issue la avana ennala involve pannave mudiya maatingudhu....

Thara: AK illena vera yaaru panra idhellam?

Vijay: Hmm... Inaiku night kulla epdiyavadhu kandu pudikanum...

Thara: What? Impossible!

Vijay: Pinna? Naalaiku andha AK Mithra-va kondu vandhu vidara varaikum dhaan enaku time.... Adhukulla naan avangala kandu pudikanum illena edhavadhu thappu nadanthurum....

Adhi: Enakum adhe dhaan thonudhu.... Naalaikulla naama idha kandu pudichu aaganum illena vera edho periya crime nadakka pora maathiri enaku thonudhu....

He said while looking at Vijay sternly.... Vijay just nodded his head and then went out of the room.... Adhi turned back and thanked the doctor who was standing there confusedly....

Arvinth: Indha body-a naan enna panradhu?

Adhi: Oru 10 mins pathrama paarthukonga... Naan police department la irundhu yaaravadha anupi veikurean....