Idhayane!!!

Author's P.O.V:

Sreyas got inside his car sadly..... He started the car and he started to drove the car slowly and he was sitting inside too sadly..... He was really shocked when Jacintha came in front of the car suddenly and his eyes widened and tried his best to stop the car but she itself went away from there and then he put a sudden brake and then came out from the car furiously.....

Sreyas: Unaku enna ippo?? Konjam nerathula seththuru pa.... Edhukku munnadi vandhu ninna???

Jacintha: Pinna? Nee paatukku vittutu pora..... Adhaan car-ah irutha....

Sreyas: Car niruththa car munnadi dhaan vandhu nikkanuma? Side la irundhu solli irundha naane niruthirupean la??

Jacintha: Naan apdi kaatirundha nee niruthirukka maate.....

Sreyas sighed and then got inside the car angrily again.... He started the car quickly but he was surprised when Jacintha too got inside the car and sat beside him..... He looked at her bluntly.....

Jacintha: Enna paakura?? Nee dhaana thaniya pesanum nu sonna.... Unaku enga thonudho anga po.... Thaniya pesalaam.....

Sreyas smiled looking at her and then started the car again smilingly..... He quickly left the place and started their travel.....

At House:

Mithra came down with Vaishnavi and Alisha..... Everyone's eyes were fixed at Mithra who was climbing down the stairs carefully..... Anirudh was looking at her smilingly where as Vijay was smiling looking at Anirudh.... Anirudh slowly turned and looked at Vijay confusedly but he smiled and turned away..... In that time, Mithra came towards them and stood beside her friends.....

A's Mom: You're looking too beautiful....

M's Mom: Aama.... Aditi correct ah dhaan choose pannom....

A's Dad: Idhu eppo?? Reception mattum dhaana panna sonnom??

Aditi: Illa uncle.... Naan ketta po Vaishu akka dhaan innum Mehandhi ku outfit select pannalean nu sonnanga.... Adhaan naane pannitean.....

M's Dad: Super ah dhaan panniruka ma....

Anirudh was just looking at Mithra smilingly.... Mithra just smiled and stood near to her friends..... Anirudh's friends came and stood near to Anirudh....

A's Mom: Vandhu Anirudh pakkathula nillu Mithra.....

Mithra just looked at her with her shocked face and then looked at Anirudh but he just smiled looking at her.....

M's Dad: Mithra..... Soldrangala... Vandhu nillu....

Mithra just went and was confused to stand where as Anirudh's every friends were standing near to him in his left side and Vijay was standing in his right..... Looking at that, Vijay quickly moved away from there.... Mithra just went and stood there and smiled looking at Anirudh's mom.... But Anirudh quickly dragged Vijay towards him as he was about to go out.....

Anirudh: Enga poringa?? Ingaya nillunga.....

Anirudh said while dragging him and then made him to stand beside him itself.... That time, the Mehandhi designers entered inside the house and straightly went towards Anirudh's and Mithra's family.....

Iyappan: Yaar ivanga un friends ah??

Mithra: Illa... Ivanga dhaan Mehandhi designers....