Secrets Of Love!!

At Evening:

Mithra and her friends just went to parking lot to take their vehicles (Mithra's and Sruthi's Scooter) There they saw Sajith who was starting his bike... Mithra went near him and smiled but he didn't as he is still in anger with Mithra...

Mithra: Sajith.. You're still mad with me ah?? (No response)... Sajith... Please Sajith.. Why are you behaving like this??

Sajith: What you want now??

Mithra: Your friendship...

Sajith: I'm still your friend only...

Mithra: You're just telling but your behaviour...

Sajith: I told you right? I can't behave as normal as you like nothing happened..

Mithra: I'm sorry Sajith... All that happened was unexpected.. Suddenly, They decided that proposal... What can I do for that??

Sajith: Can we talk about something else?? Leave that topic....

Mithra: Okay... Meet my friends.. (She introduced everyone)

Jacintha: Is this is Sajith?? (To Mithra)

Sajith: Yeah! I'm..

Preethi: He has sharp ears right?

Sruthi: Yeah! Very sharp...

Sajith: Okay guys.. Catch you later, bye...

Preethi: When is our next meet??

Sajith: No idea.. Maybe soon.. Bye...

Everybody: Bye...

Sajith started his bike and moved out but suddenly he turned and smiled at Mithra... Jacintha noticed that and decided something... Then, four of them just left the place and went to their house... Mithra just dropped Preethi at Sruthi's house and went to her house...

After some hours....

At Anirudh's Studio, everybody together came and waited for Anirudh as he told them to assemble at the studio by 7.. Sharply at 7, Anirudh entered into the studio..

Anirudh: Hey guys, Just meet my competitor..

Iyappan: Competitor ah??

Anirudh: Just kidding.. He's my senior, my bro Vijay... And he's currently loving Mithra...

Hearing to that, Iyappan and Sajith looked at each other... Iyappan gave a look like 'Idhu eppo?' And Sajith was like ' I don't know'...

Shashank: What??

Anirudh: Why are you getting tensed??

Praveen: Have you gone nuts or what?? She's your fiance da...

Anirudh: So what?? He had a crush on her and he said that to me honestly... So....

Iyappan: So........?

Anirudh: So, I allowed him to love Mithra if she said ok means then they'll marry.. I'll just call off my marriage...

Iyappan: Ennadhu??

Anirudh: Yean da?? He's loving Mithra too much and also Mithra is not interested in this marriage too.. Anyway I was thinking how to call off this marriage at that time he said that he want to marry her.. And so that I can easily call off the marriage right?? What Iyap?? I'm correct only right??