Something In The Way You Move!

Author's P.O.V:

Ananya was just sitting like that on the chair and suddenly the door opened.... She was really shocked when I found him standing over there.... It was none other than Sid who was standing there with his angry face.... He came inside and stood in front of her with his stern look...

Ananya: What?

Sid: Edhukku Anirudh kitta pona?

Ananya: Why the hell do I have to tell that to you?

Sid: B'coz this is our mission.... I have all the rights to question you... Tell me the reason...

Ananya: Edhukko ponean... So what?

Sid: I need to know the exact reason...

Ananya: Avana kolla dhaan ponean...

Sid: What?

Ananya: Yeah! My aim was him all these days....

Sid: But you didn't informed this to us.... Nee AK-nu dhaana sonna ippo enna Anirudh-nu soldra?

Ananya: Anirudh-nu naan solli irundha neenga agree panni irupingala?

Sid: No way!

Ananya: That's it.... Unga rendu peroda help theva pattuchu so use pannikitean....

Sid: Why the hell do you want to kill Anirudh? What sin, he did to you?

Ananya: I answered your question already and I don't have anyother things to say....

Sid: But you have to clear my doubt right now.... Why did you try to kill him?

Ananya: Just for fun!

Sid: Don't make fun right now here.... Just answer truly...

Ananya: I don't have anything to say.... Just get lost...

Sid: No! No! I need to know....

Ananya: Can't you understand? Just leave me alone....

Sid: Oh God! I need to know.... I need to know....

Ananya: Just get lost (Sternly)

Sid just looked at her angrily and then went out from that room with his annoyed face.... Ananya just sighed and got up from the chair angrily.... She hit the table with her both hands and then opened her laptop....

She opened her mail I'd and started to type the mail with her worried face.... She sent that mail to the person whom she usually sent the mails.... She sighed and then closed the laptop with her annoyed face.... She looked here and there and then walked away from that room....

Then, she just went to Sid and explained him all the reasons which made her to do that.... Sid just smiled and then left the place smilingly which made Ananya to smile....

At Vijay's House:

Vijay and Adhi just entered inside the house with their uncertain faces.... Vijay just walked towards his room but was stopped by Adhi....

Adhi: What are you doing?

Vijay: huh?

Adhi: I mean What are you going to do?