Begging For My Love!!!

Author's P.O.V:

He quickly got inside his car and drove the car to the place where he wanted to go.... When he went there he was shocked to see Vijay over there.... Ajith saw Vijay who was talking with Thara over there.... Ajith was about to take the car backwards but stopped again and then got down from the car.... He walked towards the bridge's edge and took his mobile out from his pocket and dialled to someone....

Ajith: Now this is my game Vijay....

He mumbled to himself and then smiled weirdly while looking at his mobile phone....

Before 15 Mins:

Vijay asked Mahesh to be there itself in the house and then quickly moved towards the car and drove the car straightly to the bridge.... He saw Thara over there who was in shooting of a programme and when she saw Vijay she quickly came towards him....

Thara: Ennachu Vijay?

Vijay: Onnum illa.... AK inga vandhuduvano-nu bayama irundhuchu adhaan vandhean....

Thara: Oh! Andha bayam enakum irundhuchu.... Naan maaturadhu enaku bayam illa but naan maatikitta neenga avan demands ellam oththupinga adhaan romba bayam varudhu...

Vijay: Apdi ellam onnum illa.... Nee poiyu shoot continue pannu naan ingaye irukean.....

Vijay just stood there itself at the edge of the bridge while glancing at Thara... When he turned towards his left side he noticed those eyes which were looking at him angrily.... He just kept on looking at those eyes and totally forgot about everything around this world.... Those eyes were familiar to him and when he realized the truth he was shocked.... He can't believe the fact that the one who starred at him was Ajith Kumar....

He quickly turned and checked Thara but was surprised when he saw Thara there safely.... He again turned back to Ajith who was looking at him like anything.... Vijay just looked at him for a while and then was confused when he saw Ajith who started to smile at him weirdly.... Vijay slowly turned towards Thara and in a fraction of second a car came and stood beside Thara....

Thara looked at all of them bluntly who got down from the car.... One guy among them dragged Thara towards him and placed a knife closer to her neck.... Thara was really shocked and scared when that happened even Vijay was shocked to the hell.... Vijay looked at Ajith angrily and went near to him sternly.... Vijay held Ajith's collar tightly and pulled him towards Vijay...

Vijay: Please Ajith.... Engala ellarayum vittudu... Naanga enna thappu pannom? Nee anaike engala vittu irundha naanga pesama poiyirupom la? Engala vittudu please!

Ajith smiled widely while looking at Vijay who was looking at him with his pleading eyes....

Vijay: Nee ippove engala vittutena naanga paatuku kelambi poidurom.... Inime un pakkame vara maatom.... Engala vittudu Ajith....

Vijay said while holding Ajith's hands tightly and then looked at him more sadly.....

Vijay: Mithra.... Mithra-va enkuda anupidu please! Avala kuptu naan ippove inga irundhu poidurean.... Naanga inime un pakkame kandippa vara maatom.... Neeyum love panre la? Pirinchu irukaradhu evlo vali-nu unake theriyum la? Avala idhukku mela ennala vittu kudukka mudiyadhu so please avala enaku kuduthutean.... Please!

Vijay said while looking at Ajith who was smiling proudly but suddenly Ajith's smile faded away when he saw Vijay who started to smile.... Vijay laughed to the hell while looking at Ajith and then took his sunglass and wore it.... He raised his eyebrows looking at Ajith and then smiled widely looking at him....

To be continued.....

A/N

What about the chap guys? Hoping that you guys liked this small chapter....

So, Why did Vijay smiled like that?

What was Vijay's plan?

From where Mahesh came inside all of a sudden?

Stay Tuned!