Turning Points!!!

Author's P.O.V:

Adhi was about to move but suddenly something struck his mind hardly.... He smiled himself and then took his phone out and dialed to someone....

That guy: Hello!

Adhi: This is higher official Adhi....

That guy: Yes, sir... What can I do for you?

Adhi: First of all, What's your name?

That guy: Nivin sir...

Adhi: Okay Nivin... I need your help... I'll send you some numbers and you just need to send me the details that I need from you....

Nivin: Sure sir... Send me the numbers... I'll get it for you...

Adhi: Okay! Thank you!

Nivin: Welcome sir...

Adhi quickly hung up the call and then started to message the details to him....

Adhi's MV: AK and Regina number... Vera yaaru? Andha ponnu number kuda kudupom....

Adhi send those numbers to Nivin and then entered back inside... There he saw Thara who was sitting there all alone... He quickly went near to her and sat beside her with a fake smile.... She too faked a smile and then leaned on the chair.... At that time, a nurse came and informed that the doctor called them to his room.... They looked at each other with their shocked face and went inside the doctor's room....

Ananya's P.O.V:

I was working sincerely in my laptop and that's when I got that message.... I was really shocked when I got that message from Mahesh....

Ananya: Narco Analyses test? Got caught my lord! Kandippa ellame olariduvaan....

I sighed and then smiled myself looking at that message... Just then I typed the message like 'Cool!' and send that to him.... I know he'll confused after looking at that message and that's what I want to.... After sometime, Sid entered inside the room with his tensed face....

Ananya: Why are you tensed now?

Sid: You didn't got that message from Mahesh ah?

Ananya: Yes! I got it... So what?

Sid: What? Unaku konjam kuda bayamave illaya?

Ananya: Why do I need to fear? This is my mission... I know what to do.... Just go and do your part.... (Sternly)

Sid: I know you're feared.... That's why you're behaving like this...

Ananya: Hehe! Naan edhukku baya padanum? You said like Mahesh will spoil this mission right? That's correct.... So, I need to remove him from this mission... (With a evil smile)

Sid: What does it mean?

Ananya: Remove means wanna remove his life from his body....

Sid: What? Are you mad? Don't do that... He's too pity.... How can you be this much cruel to him?

Ananya: Yeah! I'm too cruel only.... That's why I'm standing here... I don't want anyone's concern about me and I don't give a damn about anyone...