Iravinil Oruvan!!!

Author's P.O.V:

Anirudh smiled himself and started to laugh terribly looking at them.... Then Anirudh looked at everyone who were looking at him confusedly....

Anirudh: Idha naan nambanuma?

Vijay: Ani.... Serious ah Mithra va kanom.... Naan edhukku Mithra vishayathula poi sollanum?

Anirudh: Oh God!

He said and then sat on the couch while holding the head with his hands.... Vijay went and knelt down in front of Anirudh and held his hands tightly.....

Vijay: Sorry Anirudh.... I'm the only reason for all this.... You can give me any punishment for this....

Anirudh: Vijay.... I know how much you have hurt because of this problem.... I can understand you so just think about how can you find her....

Vijay: Already, we searched everywhere and we really don't have any idea where she went.... The only thing we know is she went till this end of the road....

Anirudh: No any other clues ah?

Thara: I checked the videos.... The thing happened there is too mystery....

Vijay: What? Where is the video?

Thara: Here it is....

She said and then took out a pendrive.... She plugged that pendrive in the TV and played the video.... In that video, Mithra turned right on that road and before her the dead body was there on the floor.... Looking at that, Mithra fainted down on the floor and after an hour Mithra was vanished away from that place where as no one was there around the place....

Vijay: How can this happen?

Aditi: This is mystery.... This can't happen right?

Anirudh: Wait!

Vijay: What happened Anirudh?

At Regina's house:

Regina was watching the television and that time, she got a call.... She slowly took her mobile and attended the call....

Regina: Hello!

Vijay: Regina.... This is Vijay....

Regina: Tell me Vijay....

Vijay: Are you standing near to AK?

Regina: No! He's sleeping inside his room....

Vijay: Oh! Actually, I got the video records of that night....

Regina: Okay! What happened? Have you found Mithra?

Vijay: No ya.... Here is a great mystery behind Mithra's missing....

Regina: huh? What are you talking about Vijay? I can't understand....

Vijay: Mithra fainted away after looking at the dead body fell on the floor.... After that, she vanished away when no body was there around that place....

Regina: How can that happen?

Vijay: Exactly! I don't know how that even happened....

Regina: So, now you're clear that AK didn't did this right?

Vijay: Hmm.... Cent percent sure...