Love Never Dies!!

Author's P.O.V:

Anirudh: Mithra..... Mithra..... Mithra.....

He kept on saying that name..... Then he just looked at her face with his ever sadness.... He just was looking at her face without blinking his eyes but then he felt like Mithra started to tap on his shoulder heavily.... He was shocked to feel that tapping of Mithra.....

Anirudh: Mithra.....

Mithra: Anirudh..... Get up.....

Anirudh got up from his sleep with a heavy breathe.... Mithra quickly calmed down him and gave him some water..... He quickly grabbed that and started to drink the water slowly.....

Mithra: Ennachu Ani?? Mithra... Mithra nu sollite irundha.....

Anirudh: Mithra.... Unaku edhuvum illa la?

He asked while caressing her cheeks and then hair..... His voice had that tensed feel still.....

Mithra: Enaku onnum illa Ani.... Ennachu?

Anirudh: Illa.... Edho kanavu kandean....

Mithra: Oh! Seri nee venum na konjam neram kooda thoongu....

Anirudh: Illa paravaala..... Podhum....

Mithra: Appo okay..... Nee poiyu face wash pannitu vaa.... Naan unaku coffee eduthuttu varean.....

Anirudh: Okay....

He said while nodding his head smilingly.... Mithra too smiled while moving towards the door.... Anirudh sighed and then casually turned towards the window side but he was really shocked when he saw that girl standing over there as such like his dream.... She turned and smiled at Anirudh devilishly just like that dream..... Anirudh started to breathe heavily looking at that girl which made Mithra to turn and glance at Anirudh..... Mithra was shocked to look at Anirudh who was breathing heavily.....

Mithra: Ani.... Ani ennachu???

She asked while nearing towards him.... She tapped at his shoulder again heavily which made Anirudh to come back to the sense..... Anirudh looked at Mithra with a relieved face.....

Mithra: Ennachu??

Anirudh: Onnum illa.....

Mithra: Seri.... Neeyum en kooda vaa....

Anirudh: One second....

He said and went inside the washroom..... Mithra just stood there thinking about Anirudh's condition and after sometime Anirudh came back inside the room so that they two went downstairs together.... Everybody looked at them smilingly as they two smiled at them....

Rakesh: Ivlo neram enga irundhinga rendu perum??

Anirudh: Room la....

Abhinav: Room laya?

Anirudh: Aama.... Room la dhaana thoonga mudiyum?

Vaishnavi: Ivlo neram rendu perum thoongitta irundhinga?

Mithra: Avan thoongittu irundhaan.... Naan illa.....

Anirudh: Neeyum anga ukkandhu thoongittu dhaana irundhe?

Mithra: Naan anga en phone la dhaan velayaadittu irundhean..... Naan eppo thoongunean?

Ani's MV: Oh! Adhu kanava?

A's Mom: Seri.... Ippo edhukku sanda poduringa?

Mithra just went inside the kitchen and prepared coffee for everyone.... She then brought those coffees outside in a tray and gave them to everyone out there and then sat beside Anirudh who was shivering over there..... Mithra touched Anirudh's forehead which made Anirudh to lean on the couch quickly as he was feared of that sudden act.... Everybody laughed looking at them as Anirudh too smiled sheepishly looking at Mithra..... She just smiled and then touched his forehead smoothly as he quickly closed his eyes.....