The Love Bug Has Bitten!!!

Vijay's P.O.V:

I can clearly understand that I'm dying as my vision started to blur out more and I slowly closed my eyes and went to my own world of life with Mithra but suddenly I heard a voice there.... It was Mithra.... I smiled at her and waved my hands for her..... That scenario just attracted me a lot as Mithra was standing in middle of many wonderful and colorful flowers..... All that flower's smell was revolving around me and she was wearing a white full frock which really suits her as I was wearing a simple white coat suit..... She smiled at me standing there while everything goes blur to my vision other than her smile..... That made me to fall for her again....

Mithra: Enna edhuku inga vara sonna??

She asked cutely with her ever soft voice.... I smiled at her and extending my hands and called her for a huge hug.... She smiled at me widely and came towards me while running.... She came near to me and jumped on to me as I caught her in my hands before she jumps.... I hugged her tightly I don't know whether she can breathe or not.... She too hugged me and gave a little kiss on my cheeks as I was looking at her with my shocked face but the same time I was too excited..... She smiled at me and blushed a little while looking down.... Then, she slowly looked at my face as soon she looked at me I showed her my another cheek and pointed my index finger on that cheek asking her for another kiss..... She came nearer to me but instead of the kiss she just slapped me.... I pouted looking at her.....

Mithra: Enna inga kuptutu nee enna summa ninnutu iruka?

She asked while looking at me with her sad face and I slowly caressed her cheeks and went near to her.... I straightly looked into her eyes then I..... But suddenly someone tapped my shoulder hardly out of the blue..... I blinked my eyes many times and opened my eyes.... Then I saw Mithra who was standing in front of me with that same dress but we were not surrounded by flowers instead of flowers some lighting's were there and I looked around for a while without knowing where am I.... Then only I realized that I'm standing at that same terrace of Mithra's house.... I looked down from the terrace there was no sign of my death and no blood was present  over there..... I pinched myself to know this is real or what.... But I pinched very hardly as it pains a lot you know..... Then, I confirmed that I'm in the real world..... I looked at Mithra who was looking at me with her confused face.... I slowly went near to her....

Mithra: Hello! Enna edhuku vara sonna?

Vijay: Naan un kitta vara sollalaye....

Mithra: Andha Sathish dhaan naan phone la pesitu irukum podhu vandhu nee urgent ah enna paarkanum nu sonnean nu sollitu enna kuptu vandhaan.....

Vijay: Oh! Avana..... Adhu... Naan edhuku unna vara solli irupean?? Naan vandhu... Enna soldrathu??

Mithra: Seri nee decide pannitu kupudu.... Naan kelamburean....

Vijay: Wait... Wait.... One second..

Vijay's MV: Enna dream la vandha maathiriye pesura?

Vijay: Illa nee edho tharean-u sonniye adhaan adha vaangittu apdiye polaam nu...

Mithra: Adhuku dhaan kuputiya?? Appo ok naan kelamburean.....

Vijay: Hey.... Hey.... (I pulled her hand) Kudukaama pona epdi? Nee kudutha naan kelambiruvean....

Mithra: First kai ya vidu....

She said while looking at my hand which was on her.... I quickly removed my hand from her....

Vijay: I'm sorry... (I said in a low tone)