Don't Wanna Know!?!

Author's P.O.V:

Ananya: Okay! Be cool! I feel so attached with you.... Adhaanala innoru secret unkitta mattum sollatuma?

Anirudh looked at Ananya with his curious face while Ananya just smiled weirdly looking at Anirudh....

Ananya: Naalaiku oru periya issue inga brazil-la nadakka pogudhu theriyuma?

Anirudh: Enna issue?

Ananya: Just a gang war maathiri... Adhu yaaru panna pora theriyuma?

Anirudh: I don't know anything....

Ananya: You have to know everything.... Un anbu bro Vijay-kum AK-kum dhaan...

Anirudh: What?

Ananya: Yeah! Rendu perum sernthutaanga-nu nenachiya? Apdi nadantha enna thrill-uh?

Anirudh: Idhellam edhukku enkitta sollitu irukka?

Ananya: Naalaiku Vijay, Thara, Adhi and what's her name? Ah! Mithra... Ellarume saaga dhaan poraanga....

Anirudh: huh? Velayaadatha....

Ananya: Naan edhukku unkitta idha paththi ellam poi solla porean?

Anirudh: Nee... Nee sol... Soldrathu unmaiya? (Struggled)

Ananya: Pinna?

Anirudh started to shiver a lot while his head ache started to increase more and more.... Anirudh just leaned on the cot while closing his eyes....

Ananya: Idha edhukku soldrena theva illama neeyum andha Aditi-yum inga irundhu saagadhinga.... Seekiram inga irundhu escape aaga paarunga....

Anirudh: No way! Nee... Poi sold... Soldra... Naan idh... Idhellam namba maatean....

He said while struggling a lot while blood started to flow down from his mouth.... Ananya looked at him with her surprised face and then turned towards the table....

Ananya: OMG!! I hope so you're too weak... Adhaan ivlo seekiram react aavudhu....

She said smilingly and then took the cotton from the table.... She dipped it in the water and then started to wipe the blood.... She slowly wiped off the blood fully and smiled looking at him.... Anirudh looked at him with his surprised face as he was totally confused....

Ananya: Unaku enna prechana-nu theriyadha?

Anirudh: Yaaru soldra?

Ananya: So sad! Appo suspense odaye saava vendiyadhu dhaan... (Mumbled)

Anirudh: What?

Ananya: Onnum illa.... Unkitta naan innonu kuda sollanum...

Anirudh: Wh-at?

Ananya went near to Anirudh and whispered something inside his ear.... His eyes widened as soon he heard that from her.... He started to breathe heavily and tears started to flow down from his eyes.... Ananya smiled looking at Anirudh and then pecked a kiss on his cheek....

Ananya: Bye baby....

She said and then moved towards that window.... She went out through that window and then turned towards Anirudh.... He looked at her angrily but she just winked at him and then left the place.... Anirudh tried to voice out but he was unable to shout as his voice was thoroughly blocked....

Outside:

Aditi was sleeping peacefully but suddenly she woke up from her sleep and looked here and there.... She noticed that Thara already slept and so she slowly got up from the chair.... She walked towards the ICU and went inside with her tired face.... She was really shocked when she saw Anirudh who was lying there while struggling hardly to breathe.... She quickly went near to him and stood beside him tensely...

Aditi: Anirudh... Ani... What happened?

Anirudh just showed that window with his tired face and leaned on the bed with his eyes closed.... She turned back and looked at that window confusedly and when she turned she found Anirudh who was unconscious....

Aditi: Ani... Ani...

She called while tapping at his cheeks but he didn't woke up.... She was really tensed and quickly went to a nurse and informed about Anirudh's condition.... That nurse quickly called out the doctor and so the doctor arrived over there....

He checked Anirudh thoroughly for sometime and injected some kind of medicines to him and then arranged for the trips and oxygen.... Aditi was sent out from there and she just stood there while tearing silently....

She was crying terribly and that's when that doctor came outside.... Aditi quickly hurried towards him and then stood in front of him tensely....

Aditi: What happened to Anirudh doctor?

Doctor: Nothing serious.... He was just out of control and now he is perfectly alright...

Aditi: Thank God!

Doctor: Take care of him b'coz he is too weak right now and there are possibilities for....

Aditi's face quickly went down when she heard that.... That doctor understood her situation and so he just left the place without saying anything other than that.... Aditi started to tear again while leaning on the wall....

After sometime, everyone of them came out from the ICU and so Aditi slowly entered inside over there.... She saw Anirudh who was lying over there unconsciously.... She again started to cry silently while sitting on the chair beside Anirudh's cot....

She slowly caressed Anirudh's cheek and just held his hand tightly.... She just rested her head on his head while caressing his hair....

After Sometime:

Anirudh's P.O.V:

I went to my own world of dreaming after undergoing several pains inside my body.... I am just standing all alone in the middle of a place and I am really not sure where I am standing right now.... Sunlight is not that much high and not that much low too it is in the correct level....

I was wearing a white coat suit and I'm totally surrounded by the colorful flowers... The sweet smell of the flowers and chirping of the birds made me to feel the freshness.... I just started to walk around that place while admiring the beauty of the place which made me to think like really is this the heaven?

I was just enjoying the beauty of the nature while fulfilled my eye's need but I was really shocked when I saw that over there....

To be continued....

A/N

What about the chapter buddies?

So, What will be that?

What happened to Anirudh?

Will Anirudh be alright?

Stay Tuned!