Alisha??

Anirudh: Andha ponnu yaaru-na....

Mahesh: Ada Mithra... Iyappan-um  Anirudh-um school-la padikum podhu oru ponnu ivanga kitta prechana pannikitte iruppa... Ippo andha ponnu indha bio-tech department-la join pannirukku... adhaan prechanaiye...

Mithra: Oh!

Anirudh: Leave that... Don't you get any friends in your department?? Why did you came alone here??

Iyappan: Yeah! If you come with some girls means we'll be benefited.... (Anirudh starred at him)

Mithra: I got one friend and I called her too but she was not interested...

Iyappan: Really?? A girl not interested to come here... What's her name??

Mithra: Alisha...

Iyap & Ani: What????

Everyone of them laughed except Anirudh and Iyappan...

Mithra: Why?? What happened??

Anirudh: Friends aaga vera ponne kedaikilliya unaku??

Mithra: Yean??

Ram: Mithra, Ivalavu neram naanga sonnathe indha ponna paththi dhaan...

Iyappan: Thangachi.. Ini nee yaaro naan yaaro... Bye..

Shashank: Don't over act, Iyap....

Iyappan: Poda dei... Andha ponna paththi unaku theriyadhu...

Anirudh: Iyap... Leave it da...

Mithra: Don't worry, Iyappan... I'll take care of her....

Iyappan: Unnala avala control panna mudiyadhu Mithra...

Sajith: Dei.. Ava dhaan soldra-la... Kelu da.. (Iyappan starred at Sajith)

Mithra: Vidu Sajith.... He has no belief in me... neither his friends..

Anirudh: Mithra... Mind your words..

Mithra: What did I said wrongly....

Anirudh: You can't talk about my friends in front of me....

Mithra: You guys too talking ill about my friend...

Anirudh: Okay... She is your friend, only yours... So, don't talk about her in front of us... And we won't talk ill about your friend from right now.... (he almost shouted in anger)

Sajith: Dei... Nee enna soldra-nu purinju dhaan pesuriya??

Mithra: Idhukku mela enna sollanum??

She said and got up from her chair... She quickly left the cafeteria... Everyone of them called her to convince but she didn't minded them as she walked so fast...

Sajith: Yean da?? Summa irukka maatiya...

Iyappan: Dei Sajith... Irukkura prechana paththaathu-nu ivan vera...

Sajith got anger and he too went outside from the cafeteria....

Shashank: Dei, Sajith was correct only.... Ani, Mithra is your cousin and you only should take care of her in this new surroundings but you itself fight with her in this first day means who is there for her??

Mahesh: Yeah! Ani... You should convince her...

Iyappan: Stop it guys.. From the school days till now I have never seen Anirudh reacting to a problem like this.. He'll never get anger in any situation... But now he got because of that Alisha... You guys made it as a joke when we said about Alisha but this is her... She will always make everyone angry by her acts...