Nenjil Thunivirunthal!

Author's P.O.V:

Ajith just smiled looking at Vijay and then gifted a evil smile to Adhi....

Adhi: Vijay?!

He mumbled confusedly and then looked at Thara with his shocked face who was looking at Vijay like anything....

Ajith: Ippo nee yaara kuptu poga vandhurukka?

Adhi: Vijay.... Neenga epdi...

Vijay: Naan eppavo vandhutean....

Thara: Inga enna nadakkudhu Vijay? Enaku onnume puriyala....

Vijay: Thara.... Sila vishayangal puriyuradhuku puriyamale irukalaam....

Adhi: Idhu puriyama irundha vazhuradhuku arthame irukadhu Vijay.... What's the secret?

Vijay: Secret ah? Enna secret? Yaaru secret?

Adhi: Engalukku theriyama neenga eppo Ajith kuda sernthinga?

Ajith: Adhellam ippo mukiyam illa... Vijay-a paarthachu la naanga kelambatuma?

Adhi and Thara looked at Ajith and Vijay with their shocked face.... Tears started to flow down from Thara's eyes and looking at that a drop of tear escaped from Vijay's eyes....

Ananya's P.O.V:

I just smiled and then hung up the call.... I sat on the chair and waited for Sid's arrival.... After sometime, Sid came inside the room aIong with some people... I smiled looking at him and then he just asked everyone to do their work... They did their works quickly and left the place.... We just sat on the chair and started to watch the visuals of subway....

We saw Ajith and Vijay standing together which made us to be shocked.... I looked at Sid with my surprised face as he too was surprised by that.... We just remained silently and heard what they are talking....

Ajith: Adhellam ippo mukiyam illa... Vijay-a paarthachu la naanga kelambatuma?

Sid: Ada paavi! Enna ipdi sollitaanga?

Ananya: Cool!

Sid: Unaku idha vitta edhuvume theriyadha?

Ananya: Eppavume calm-a edhayum paarthu paaru adhula neraya vishayam puriyum... Eppavume edutha odane react panna kudathu panna adhu wrong-a dhaan pogum....

Sid: Nee pesama idhellam vittutu Philosophy class-ku kelambidu....

Adhi and Thara looked at Ajith and Vijay with their shocked face.... Tears started to flow down from Thara's eyes and looking at that a drop of tear escaped from Vijay's eyes.... I sighed looking at that and turned towards Sid who was also looking at that with his wet eyes....

Ananya: Nee yean azhara?

Sid: Thangachi sentiment pa....

Ananya: Venum na poiyu serthu vechuttu vaayean...

Sid: Mudinja kandippa poirupean... Evlo paavam theriyuma Vijay?

Ananya: Illenu naan sollaliye? Naan potta plan Vijay-ku illaye adhu unakum nallave theriyume....

Sid: Adhukku naanum unna thittave illaye?

I just glared looking at him and then started to look at the video.... I sighed and then took a pen from the table.... I threw that towards Sid who was sitting very closer to the screen....

Ananya: Live-a poitu irukum podhu disturb pannikittu.... Rewind pannu...

Sid: Naama enna live-a cricket match-a paarkurom? Inga evan evana poduvaane theriyala idhula rewind vera....

Ananya: Ennadhu?

Sid: Rewind pannitean....

Ananya: Theriyudhu... Ini aachu summa irupa....

Thara just glared looking at Vijay and then wiped off her tears.... Vijay just looked at Thara with his worried face....

Adhi: Enaku bathil innum varaliye...

Ajith: Time aachu thambi.... Innum neraya work pending la irukku.... So, Kelambatuma?

Adhi: Adhe dhaan naanum soldrean.... Time aachu anna... Innum neraya rooms prison la pending irukku.... So, Kelambalama?

Ajith: Enna velayaduriya?

Adhi: Velayadalaama?

Ajith: Enake game ah? This is my game...

Adhi: Yaaru sonna?

Ajith: Theva illama enna edhavadhu thappa panna veikaadha....

Ananya: Adhaana enakum venum.... Edhavadhu avana thappa panna sollu....

Sid: Unaku indha manasatchi apdingara vishayam irukka illaya?

Ananya: Apdina?

Sid: Expected!

Ajith: Sollite irukean summa irukka maatiya?

He said and then took the gun out from his pocket and pointed that towards Adhi....

Ananya: Semma action scene.... Summa iru....

Sid: Inga enna padama kaaturaanga? Vitta whistle adichuruvaalo....

Ananya: Summa iruda....

Sid: Unaku theva dhaan.... Theva illama edhukku nee kevala padura? (Mumbled)

I took one file and then threw that on Sid.... He turned back and looked at me with his shocked face....

Ananya: Summa irupa... (Smilingly)

He just starred at me and then turned back towards the screen with his annoyed face.... I hit my forehead with the palm and then looked at him with a smiling face....

Ananya: Sid....

He slowly turned back and then looked at me with his raised eyebrows....

Ananya: Sorry! Edho kovathula pannitean....

He just smiled looking at me and then then turned towards the screen.... I too smiled and looked at the screen casually.... I was really shocked when I saw that on the screen.... Sid just turned and looked at me with his shocked face.... I just stood up from the chair and walked towards the screen with my surprised face....

Ananya: Sid.... Rewind pannu...

Sid just rewound the video and we two looked at the video keenly....

To be continued....

A/N

What about the chapter guys? Hoping that you guys liked this chapter....

So, What happened over there?

Why did Ananya and Sid shocked?

Where is Aditi?

What will be next?

Stay Tuned!