Unexpected Sleepover!!!

Author's P.O.V:

Ajith smiled himself while leaning on the couch and switched on the television.... He was really really shocked when he heard that.... He increased the sound when his eyes were still focusing the television.... Regina came out from the kitchen hearing that much sound from the television.... Even she was shocked while hearing that....

Regina: I thought they already left from Brazil....

Ajith: But I expected this.....

Regina: What?

Ajith: Didn't you noticed that anger which was there inside that Vijay's eyes? He's too much angry on us and he won't leave from us that much easily.....

Regina: What to do now? Red alert means they will surely come here in few hours....

Ajith: Pack everything and just go to A3....

Regina: But why A3? And what are you going to here?

Ajith: Just go there Regi.... I'll take care of myself....

Regina: But Aji... I think it's not safe.... You just come with me....

Ajith: I can take care of myself.... You know me right?

Regina: Aji.... I'm scared to go all alone.... Just come with me for my sake....

Ajith: Okay! Go and get ready.... I'll come with you....

Regina: Huff! Okay Aji....

She said and then hurried towards the room.... She got ready and came out of the room and there she saw Ajith who was already got ready.... She smiled at him and then they too got inside the car and left the place.... They just went to A3 and then got inside....

At Vijay's House:

They all got inside the house and rested themselves on the couch.... Everyone was speechless as they can't believe the fact that Anirudh is already dead.... Mithra was continuously crying lying over Vijay's shoulder and he was just caressing her hair with his wet eyes as he too can't move on from that incident....

Adhi: Next enna pannanum?

Vijay quickly wiped his tears which was still wet on his cheeks and then took off his hands from Mithra.... Mithra sat straight while looking at Vijay fixedly....

Vijay: Neenga....

That time, his phone started to ring so he just excused himself and took his phone out from his pocket.... He smiled weirdly looking at the screen and looked at everyone smilingly.... He attended the call and kept that on his earlobes....

Vijay: Hello!

Regina: What do you think of us? We'll get scared as soon you talked in that manner.... No way man.... We're the rulers of Brazil and we won't scare of anyone here....

Vijay: Okay! Varalaaru ellam podhum.... Ippo edhukku kupta?

Regina: Neenga Red Alert panna naanga enna bayanthuduvoma? Ippove ungala kolla mudiyum engala la....

Vijay: Apdiya? Aprom edhukku engayo oru moolai-la olinchurukinga?

Regina: What?

Vijay: Neenga unga edatha shift pannitinga-nu enaku nallave theriyum....

Regina: Unaku epdi theriyum?

Vijay: It's IPS Vijay Kumar baby.... En instinct thappa pogathu....