Karuppu Vellai!!

Author's P.O.V:

Thara: Don't ever try to touch me....

Anirudh: You won't listen right?

He asked and then carried her towards the car.... He kept her inside the car and got inside the car quickly.... He locked the car doors and started the car smilingly....

Anirudh's MV: Ivlo thooram kandu pudichu vandhutiya? Unna kola pannama vida maatean....

He thought to himself and then drove the car to his house.... Thara was tearing continuously while mumbling something.... Anirudh just dragged her from the car and went inside the house with his smiling face.... He locked her inside a room and came out with a weird smile....

Anirudh: Epdi correct-a kandu pudichuruppa? Ini Mithra edhavadhu solli kuduthutaala?

He mumbled himself while sitting on the couch.... He took his phone from the pocket and dialed Mithra's number confusedly....

Anirudh: Hello!

Mithra: Sollu Ani... (Loudly) Vineeth paarthu erangu pa.... (Whispered)

Anirudh: Enna romba kurumbu panraana?

Mithra: Aama... Apdiye Vijay maathiri.... One minute....

Anirudh: Oh! (In a low tone)

She said and took off the phone from her earlobe.... She ran towards the bed and carried Vineeth in her hands and placed him on the bed.... He just frowned looking at her while she just smiled and pulled his nose playfully.... She again kept the phone on her earlobe smilingly....

Mithra: Sollu Ani....

Anirudh: Last 2 years la Thara kitta edhavadhu discuss panniya?

Mithra: Which means?

Anirudh: Vijay death paththi edhavadhu discuss panniya?

Mithra: Illa... (In a low tone)

Anirudh: Are you sure? (Confusedly)

Mithra: Yeah! I didn't even discussed about that topic with Thara....

Anirudh: Oh! Okay....

Mithra: What happened Anirudh?

Anirudh: She found out everything about that....

Mithra: What?

Anirudh: I don't know how but she found out....

Mithra: Oh My God! What did she do?

Anirudh: Nothing! Now she is under my control and so I decided to kill her....

Mithra: What? Are you mad?

Anirudh: Why?

Mithra: Edhukku Ani marubadiyum? Avala vitturu please....

Anirudh: How can I? Avalukku nammala paththi ellame theriyum.... Sonna naama maatinom....

Mithra: Annaike naama mudivu pannitom la? Idhukku mela yaaravadhu nammala paththi therinchu maati kudutha naamale surrender aagidalaam-nu.... Aprom enna?

Anirudh: Adhu enaku okay.... Vijay-a konnadhuku naan daily kashta pattutu dhaan irukean.... But ava unna paththi sollitana nee Vineeth-a vittu epdi?

Mithra: Vijay-a konnadhuku adhellam pathadhu Ani... Vineeth-a vittu irukaradhu kashtam dhaan avan enna vittu irukka maatan but adhukaaga Thara-va koldradhu romba thappu Ani....