Who are you?

Author's P.O.V:

Vijay was roaming here and there around that place and when he was walking near the fountain he saw a guy standing in his opposite direction.... Vijay stood there for a while looking at him as that guy was looking like Anirudh.... Vijay quickly went near to that guy and made him to turn towards him....

That guy: What?

Vijay: I'm sorry.... I misunderstood you as my friend...

That guy: Oh! That's okay...

He said and then moved away but still Vijay was not satisfied....

Vijay's MV: Anirudh maathiriye irundhuche.... Illa.... Vandha velaiya paarpom....

Vijay nodded his head in disbelief and then started to move away from there.... At last, he stopped himself in front of a building and then went inside the building with his confused face.... Vijay was stopped by two guys who were standing there inside the building....

1st guy: What do you want?

Vijay: I want to meet Daniel...

2nd guy: Who are you? Do you have an appointment with you?

Vijay: Yeah!

He took the paper from his pocket and then gave that to those two.... They checked it and then asked Vijay to sit on the couch over there itself.... They two went inside a big room with that paper....

1st guy: Sir, you have an appointment....

That person: Yaaru?

2nd guy: Edho Vijay Kumar from India...

That person: India va? Anga enga?

1st guy: Tamil Nadu....

That person: Super! Neenga ippo enna panringa avara apdiye inga vara soldringa....

That two guys nodded their head and then went out of the room.... They went Vijay and asked him to go to another room.... When Vijay came near to that room, a guy came and checked Vijay thoroughly.... Then, two guys followed Vijay inside the room.... Vijay glared at those two guys and then went inside the room while sighing heavily....

Vijay's MV: Edhukku ivlo scene? Yaaru avan?

Vijay thought to himself and then went inside the room confusedly.... After going inside the room, they asked Vijay to take his seat.... Vijay sat on the chair while exploring the room fully....

At the Hospital:

Adhi: What happened, sir? Why are you being silent after hearing all these things?

He looked at me again with a mischievous smile and then at last, he opened his mouth to tell about something....

Arvinth (Doctor): So, you are asking me to do narco analysis test to you all ah?

Adhi: Yeah! I need that....

Arvinth: Okay! You four just come and meet me tomorrow.... I'll arrange for the test....

Adhi: Sure sir... Thank you!

Adhi said and then got up from the chair smilingly.... Adhi thanked the doctor again and then went out of the room.... He started his car and drove the car to Vijay's house casually.... He reached the house and so parked the car.... He walked inside the house and found Thara who was sitting on the couch while working in her laptop seriously.... He went and sat beside her smilingly....