Prologue

"Siobhan!"

Siobhan looked up from the patient she was checking and saw a red-faced Trerry speeding towards her.

"Toby, what's wrong?" Siobhan asked as the Trerry reached her.

"We found something in the Archives." The Trerry boy said between heavy breaths.

Siobhan's eyes widened.

"What? Show me!"

Toby held out the rolled up piece of parchment. She took it gently and started reading.

And it shall come to pass that an old enemy shall rise from the ruins of the Dark War.

A new species - something that has never been seen before. Either a blessing or the end of Earth itself .

A half-breed and an...

The parchment was torn off at the end, leaving Siobhan frustrated and confused.

What does it mean? Who is this "old enemy"? She thought.

"Where's the rest? Is this it?" She asked the messenger.

"Yes. We're trying to find the other half but I doubt we'll find it." Toby replied, giving her an apologetic look.

"Oh. Thank you for giving this to me right away." Siobhan sighed.

"You're welcome, Mrs Truman." He smiled politely and flew off.

Belle? Belle are you there? Siobhan called out.

Suuup Vonnie!  Belle replied chirpily.

Gather the Cupella together. I need to show y'all something.

Is something wrong? I can sense your unease.

I'm not sure but I have a very bad feeling about this. Siobhan replied.