53

Cyrus

It started off as a normal, boring and painful day of being away from Camila.

I woke up, cleaned myself up, and went off to training.

There weren't that many people there because most people had been sent off on missions.

I saw Gemma there but I ignored her and started punching the Hod.

The Hod was basically our punching bag but it was almost a billion times harder and reinforced than the ones on earth.

I was busy letting out all my pent up rage and frustration on the Hod when it happened.

Cyrus, get here now.

It was Belle. I landed another punch on the Hod and replied to her.

What for? I'm in training and I'm not in the mood for more of your lectures. I mentally threw back at her.

Either you come here willingly or I Summon you. Make a decision, you troll.

I sighed and stepped away from the Hod.

Fine, I'll be there. I answered.

I wasn't too keen on being Summoned. It sucked.

The Summon was a kind of spell that only the rulers of Curey could use. It involved using an invisible force to pull any one or anything towards you.

Being Summoned sucked because for a good two minutes you felt like you couldn't breathe and an invisible force gripped you tight, pulling you towards the Castle against your will.

I spread my wings and headed for the Castle. That's where my sister lived and worked.

I didn't bother greeting the guards, or anyone else I met for that matter.

"What do you want?" I asked almost as soon as I'd entered the Throne Room.

"Look, Cyrus you have to understand that we only did what we thought was right. We didn't know." Queen Blanca responded.

I was surprised that she hadn't yelled at me for not greeting her and the rest of the Cupella.

"Uhm, what are you talking about?" I asked instead.

Siobhan came over to where I was standing and handed me a rolled up piece of parchment paper.

"This is the first part of the prophecy we found." She said.

I opened it and read the cursive writing.

And it shall come to pass that an old enemy shall rise from the ruins of the Dark War.

A new species - something that has never been seen before. Either a blessing or the end of Earth itself .

A half-breed and a...

"This is the scroll you found about Camila right?" I asked as I finished reading.

"Yes and we just found the second part today." Queen Blanca replied.