48

Harry

Darkness. Thick, almost solid darkness. Suffocating darkness.

Voices. Loud and incomprehensible.

💘

I woke up feeling like someone had shoved my body into a shredder. My head pounded, my muscles ached and it hurt just to turn my head.

"You're awake." A deep voice said.

Ignoring the sharp pain that shot up my neck, I turned to the voice.

I couldn't tell who the person was. He (or she) was wearing a long black cloak and a plain black mask. I couldn't even tell if it was a boy or a girl.

"Harry, Harry, Harry. You know, you could've just ended all of this if you'd listened to your friend." The person mocked.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I snapped (which I admit was a bad mood) at the tall figure.

"That's none of your concern. All you need to know is that I'm the person who Camila should be with. I'm her one true love and neither you nor Cyrus will take her away from me." The figure stated, coming closer to my bed.

I was officially terrified. It was obvious this person was a man, considering the deep voice and the fact that he "loved" Camila.

"Who are you? And what did you do with Cyrus?" I asked him.

He finally reached my bed and took something out of his cloak.

"Again, that's none of your concern. You humans are so stupid sometimes. Now hold still so I can get this over and done with."

Before I could speak, he clamped a hand onto my mouth, making it impossible for me to utter a single word.

I tried breaking free by pulling his hand off but it wouldn't budge. He was extremely strong and well, I'd just been hit by a car.

"Hold still, I said." He told me.

I glanced down and saw a knife in his hand, ready to stab me.

I tried or biting or kicking but I was too weak to defend myself and my whole body yelled in protest of my actions.

Camila! Hunter! Anyone! Help! I screamed over and over in my head.

I tried screaming but his hand was too tight.

"One thing before I plunge this into your heart: Camila is mine. And nobody else's."

He raised the knife and was about to bring it down when-

"Harry are you awa -" Someone burst through the doors.

It was Camila. Her eyes widened when she took in the scene before her.

"Get away from him!" She yelled and lunged at him.

The man let go of me and, faster than humanely possible, he ran to the window.

Camila went after him.