43

Camila

I woke up feeling weird. I couldn't describe how I felt.

I had agreed to go out with Cyrus that day and although I was excited, I felt like something was wrong.

I had a bad feeling. Almost as if something bad was going to happen. I don't know how or why I knew that but I just did.

As I walked into the shower, I tried shaking the creepy feeling off. I wanted to enjoy the day and I wasn't going to let my nerves ruin it.

I was looking forward to going out with Cyrus because I still wasn't sure how I felt about him.

He was handsome and always managed to make me laugh and he had been my confidant before Harry.

Cyrus was unlike anyone I'd ever met. Besides the fact that he was a Cupid, he had confidence that was just a little short of being cocky yet he was kind and caring at the same time.

Also, he wore his heart on his sleeve and he was very straight-forward. In the past, he had hurt my feelings a little but I'd learned that he never meant to.

Cyrus was honest, loyal and a great comforter and my mind never let me forget him. Not even when I was with Harry.

Speaking of Harry, I hadn't seen him in a few days and I felt just a little guilty about going out with Cyrus without telling him but I needed to.

I needed to know exactly what I felt for Cyrus before I could even consider a relationship with either of them. I hoped that the date that evening would help me discover my true feelings for both of them.

I finished showering and threw on some clothes. I decided to put my hair up since our date wasn't until later that day then I headed down the stairs to make myself some food.

Drey wasn't home. I could tell because the house wasn't vibrating from his loud music.

My brother hadn't been home during the day for the past week or so because he was getting his crew ready. They were going to this dance competition in two days and Drey wanted to make sure that they were ready for it.

I slapped some peanut butter on a slice of toast and headed for the T.V. As I sat down, my phone buzzed.

Cy: Are you really gonna eat that?

I sighed. Somehow I wasn't even surprised that he knew exactly what I was doing.

Cam: You know, you give off serious stalker-vibes.

Cy: I am not stalking you

Cam: Then how do you know that I'm eating?

Cy: ...

Cam: 😐😒

Cy: Fine I guess I am stalking you.

Cam: Where are you anyway?

Cy: Outside the house

Cam: You been watching through the window this whole time?

Cy: Yes 👀👼

Cami: Get inside. 😂. You idiot

"Why are you always insulting me?" He asked as he walked in.

"Did you lock the door?" I asked him without looking back.

I heard a sigh and footsteps as he went back to the front door.

When he came back, I gave him a hug and switched the T.V. on.

"You haven't answered my question." He commented.