33

Harry

"You actually asked her out?" Hunter asked as I put the last bag into my car.

"Why are you so surprised?" I asked him.

"You have never, and I mean never asked a girl out since I met you. I didn't think you had it in you!" He exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Well you don't seem too happy for me."

His smile grew. "What? Of course I'm happy for you mate. I'm so proud!"

I grinned and let him hug me.

"You idiot. Now move, I don't wanna be late." I told him.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Don't tell me you're gonna be one of those annoying guys who spend all their time with their girlfriends and forget about their friends."

"What friends?" I frowned at him.

"Harry!"

"Stop! I was just kidding. Of course not. You're my best friend and I will never forget about you. Happy?" I grinned.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Just leave. Your happiness is draining me."

I rolled my eyes and hopped into the car.

"Goodbye." I told him.

"Peace." He grunted before walking into my house.

I turned the radio on and made my way to Camila's house. I was a bit early but it was ok. I was planning on meeting Andres anyway.

I wanted to see the man who had all but raised Camila and I wanted to introduce myself as well.

Call me old school but he was Camila's family and I wanted to meet him and get him to like me before I pursued any kind of relationship with Camila. I parked outside the house and knocked on the front door.

It was opened a few minutes later by a grumpy-looking guy. I assumed it was Andres because well, Lala only lived with one guy.

"Hello, Andres?" I asked.

He nodded and looked at me oddly. "Who are you?" He grunted.

"I'm Harry. From the M.S.G.A. I'm here to pick Camila up."

"Wait, you're the dude who's taking her to the beach?" His eyes widened.

I wasn't sure how he felt about that, to be quite honest.

"Uhm yes." I answered, still smiling politely.

A large grin spread across his face and he pulled me into a bro-hug.

"Oh Harry! Thank all that is holy that it's you! I thought for sure it was that Cyrus idiot. Come on in!" He laughed happily.

"Uhm. Yeah, sure." I answered awkwardly.

So he liked me because I wasn't Cyrus. At least he liked me.