34

Camila

"Now you should ask-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Harry closed the gap between us and connected my lips with his.

I didn't react at first. It was so sudden and so unplanned that I couldn't even do anything except sit there in shock.

Almost immediately, he pulled back.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help myself. You just-"

"Harry." I interrupted his mumbling.

He looked at me with those clear green eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Do it again." I whispered.

He looked at me as the air between us suddenly heated up. Either that or my heart was beating a hundred times faster than before.

Since he was taking too long and I couldn't take the anticipation anymore, I leaned up and kissed him.

Now that was a movie moment right there.

I felt the world stop as his soft lips moved against mine. The crashing waves and the warm summer sun disappeared and in that moment it was only me and him.

The butterflies in my stomach slowly faded and my racing heart slowed. Kissing Harry didn't feel rushed like it had with the boys I had kissed before.

I didn't feel like I was about to pass out from an overdose of excited hormones. It felt amazing but in a simple way.

It was comforting and as we kissed, I felt as if all my problems didn't exist and that what mattered in that moment was what I felt for him.

He was sweet, caring, handsome and the most selfless person I'd ever met. I can't say I loved him because love is a strong word but I liked him a lot. A lot more than I should've.

He eventually pulled back and gave me the sweetest dimpled smile I had ever seen. I smiled back at him.

“Did I do it right?” he asked.

“What, the kiss?”

“No the movie moment thing.” He rolled his eyes.

“Oh shut up. You were terrible actually. Like I would never recommend that you take acting as a career.” I laughed at him.

“Oh you hurt me. I tried my best you know, but I just kept getting distracted.” He pouted and lied down next to me.

“We are completely alone here, you fool. What could’ve possibly distracted you?”

He smiled and traced a finger down my cheek. “You. Your beautiful brown eyes and your enchanting smile. You’re beautiful, Lala, and I just couldn’t control myself.”

I blushed and looked away from his emerald gaze but on the inside, I was having a freaking party.

He called me beautiful! I kept yelling in my head while doing my victory dance.

“You seriously have got to stop calling me that.” I mumbled.

He chuckled and stood up. My gaze settled back to him as he dusted his shorts. He was still shirtless which in itself just made my whole stomach turn to jelly.

He offered me his hand. “Wanna take a walk?”

“Yeah sure.” I replied and took it.

I dusted off my swimming shorts before we started walking hand in hand towards the blue waves.