chapter 2

chapter two
monday night

october 3 2017

"here's some sweatpants for you to wear with the sweater and a cloth to take of your makeup that's running." josh smiled, handing me all the stuff. "you look beautiful even though you look like that girl from the grudge!" jeonghan said from the basement. "ignore him." joshua smiled.

i thanked him and went into the bathroom and quickly changed. i folded all my wet clothes and opened the door to see joshua still standing there. "you waited? you didn't have to." i smiled "yeah but i wanted to." he smiled back and guided me downstairs.

"okay sick gaming room." i smiled. i looked around and saw posters of all kinds like band posters, anime posters, and video game posters along with comic books, bean bag chairs and a gaming console. "you think that's cool? check this out." he opens a door to a big room. the room was covered in padding, there was a microphone, headphones and a guitar.

"recording studio?" i smiled and ran to the microphone. i put on the headphones but only left on my ear. he walked over to the sound booth and turned to microphone on. "okay, go ahead." he smiled.

"trying hard not to fall-" i cut myself of with fits of laughter. joshua put some effect on the microphone to make my voice sound deep. "yo, ah hah, 91.5 the beat. welcome back to old school sunday we have, britney spears." he started laughing "we, we have rihanna." i started to laugh, the effect making my voice sound demonic.

"hey, yo." my voice changed, as i spoke into the microphone, my voice echoed. "can you feel it now mr krabs? can you feel it?" he started to laugh "can you do me a favour and actually sing?" joshua asked "uh no, i don't sing anymore." i said, taking my headphones off. "why?" he asked "you'll find out wednesday... maybe." i said and opened the door.

i walked out of the room and sat on the middle beanbag chair beside jeonghan while joshua sat beside me in the other bean bag chair.

"so who forced you guys to go to that dumb support group thing?" i asked "my parents signed me up." joshua said "my best friend told me to go." jeonghan told me "what about you?" he asked.

"my dad." i told them "what about your mom?" joshua asked "oh yeah, her too." i lied. "so what do you want to do?" joshua asked "can we watch riverdale since i had to come here?" i ask.

"hey, why you saying that like it's a bad thing?" joshua poured "yeah! we're the ones who saved you!" jeonghan pointed out and i laughed "from the rain?" i asked "yeah! pouring rain!"

"and thunder!" joshua added "alright, thank you, oh so gracious joshua hong and yoon jeonghan. i am forever grateful." i praised them as they laughed.

dad:
did you make it back home okay?!
it's pouring rain!

me:
yeah i'm fine
two boys from support group gave me a ride back to one of their houses

dad:
are their parents home?

me:
yeah

dad:
who's house?

me:
joshua hong

dad:
the english boy?

me:
omg dad rly? we're english

dad:
yeah but he's straight up korean but speaks fluent english, it isn't normal

me:
and this my friend, is why he's in support group

dad:
shit u got a point
u want me to pick u up from there?

me:
uh no i think joshua and jeonghan are giving me a ride

dad:
jeonghan?

me:
yeah the other kid from support group

dad:
okay, have fun (:

well that was surprisingly easy. any other dad would flip shit if their daughter was hanging out alone with two boys at one of their houses after dark.

"so roslyn, why did you lie to us?" jeonghan ask "huh?" i question. "about getting picked up." he explained "oh um, i didn't want to be a burden, i didn't want to cause you guys any trouble. plus i really wanted to go home and cuddle up in my blankets in the dark with my laptop, watching riverdale." i explained.

"you can do that here. what episode you on?" joshua asked, signing into his netflix. "uh episode 8, what about you guys?" i asked "episode zero, i haven't watched it." joshua admitted "what?! this can't be, jeonghan what about you?" i asked and he shook his head no "haven't watched it."

"oh we're starting at episode one. betty and veronica are daddy af." i chuckled as joshua put on the first episode. "what about archie and jughead? wouldn't they be the daddy's?" joshua asked "you're not in the fandom so you don't get it shush." i put my finger on his lips and he bites it.

i pull my hand away and swat his shoulder. he laughed as he hit me back, soon turning into a brawl. i go on top of him on his bean bag chair and start to tickle him. "jokes on you bitch, i'm not ticklish." he laughed, tickling my hips. "no no no! stop!" i laughed. i turned around so i'm sitting on his lap. "oh look it's starting, no one move and everyone shut up!" joshua instructed as he stopped tickling me and held my hips so i can sit on him.

"if you think you're getting up? that's where you're wrong missy." joshua smiled. i slid down a bit and layed my head down on his chest and cuddled his torso.

in the middle of episode three, my eyelids started to get heavy, i soon fell asleep on joshua while listening to the sweet sound of cole's voice coming from the TV.

-

dad:
rose
rose
rose
*missed call*
roslyn
roslyn
*missed call*
roslyn you okay?
answer
it's 12am why aren't you home yet?
what happened?
*missed call*
roslyn katherine boe
answer the god damn phone
*missed call*
it's 1:30 in the fucking morning
omg
did u fall asleep?

me:
omg yeah
we were watching riverdale and i fell asleep
joshua is driving me back now

dad:
"watching riverdale" huh?
don't lie
what did you do with them?

me:
nothing
we watched riverdale

dad:
tell him to hurry you home, we're going to have a little chat