chapter 8

chapter eight
session five

october 12 2017

"today i'm going to group you in pairs, okay? in this exercise, we're going to have to trust each other, open up, i know some of you aren't exactly keen on letting people into your lives and you don't know if you can trust people anymore, i want everyone to trust each other in this room. this room is our safe spot. remember that." john tells us as we nod in agreement.

"okay let's pair you guys up." john smiled and started pairing us up. madelaine and jun were paired up, jeonghan and seungcheol were paired up, mingyu and seokmin, chan and minghao, jihoon and soonyoung.

please let me be with hansol.

"hansol and seungkwan." hansol and seungkwan smile at each other, already knowing this exercise will bring them closer. "wonwoo, you'll be with me." no no no no. john why do you hate me?

"that leaves roslyn and joshua together." john said as wonwoo walked up to him. "alright let's get started, we'll start with talking to your partner then trust falls."

i look at joshua awkwardly. "hey, listen. i know we haven't talked since, you know." he said, his voice trailing off. "yeah, that." i said awkwardly. "i'm sorry for possibly forcing it on you, it was in the moment and i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, i just want to be close again." he admitted, rubbing his arm. i smile a little, thanking god that it was just a in the moment kiss and we both meant nothing from it.

"well thanks for clearing things up." i smiled at him. "friends?" he asked and i nodded. "yeah friends." i smiled "so you wanna hang after? just the two of us?" he asked and i nodded in agreement. "of course! riverdale?" i smirked "riverdale."

"alright now that you guys have talked a little let's do a trust fall." john smiled, i held my arms out so joshua could fall and i could catch him. "what? is that your way of saying you want me to go first?" joshua laughed and i nodded eagerly. he holds out his arms sideways and starts to fall. i catch him and his breathes out in relief as i push him back up.

"holy shit i thought i was going to die." joshua laughed. "now it's the other persons turn." fuck no. "nope, i'm
not doing it." i cross my arms, refusing to fall to my death. "oh so it's funny if i'm scared but if you're scared, you don't have to do it?"

"duh." i said nonchalantly. "you have to do it, roslyn." john ordered making me groan. "you drop me, you die." i warn joshua making him laugh. "i won't, i won't." he assured me while putting his arms out for me to fall into.

i hold my arms out and lean backwards into joshua's arms, him catching me when i was sure i was going to die in that moment. he lifted me back up and i turned to face him. "you caught me!" i smiled in disbelief. "well duh i caught you! what did you think!"

"wonwooooo." madelaine whined. we look over and see madelaine on the floor, wonwoo standing near her and jihoon laughing his ass off. "jihoon what happened?" i asked as he clenched his stomach while laughing.

"s-she was falling back, and jun was about to catch her but-but wonwoo, came, and pushed her over!" he managed to say, not dying in the process. i look over at jun and he just looks confused and shook as fuck.

"jun?" i questioned "it all happened so fast... i don't know what's happening." he admitted making me laugh even more than i already was. wonwoo offers her his hand and pulls her back up. she dusts off her butt "you know what? i'm leaving you for jun." madelaine teased but wonwoo wasn't waving it.

wonwoo pushed her to the ground again, making me burst out into laughter, falling to the floor while holding my chest. my actions made hansol start to laugh a bit. i look up at him and once he sees my red face and the tears starting to form, he lost it. soon enough he joined me on the floor, the both of us laughing so hard that we almost died in that moment for not being able to breathe.

"i love how my boyfriends abusing me and no one is doing shit to help me."

-

me:
"my bf is abusing me and no ones helping me."
woAH NELLY
HOLD ON THERE LINDA
WHEN WERE U GUYS OFFICIAL

madelaine:
wELL
BRENDA
WHILE YOU WERE TOO BUSY SUCKING ON HANSOLS HALFER FUCKING DICK
I GOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MAN OF MY DREAMS

me:
weLL SHIT LINDA
I WASNT SUCKING ON ANYONE

madelaine:
oH YEAH
SURE U WERENT BRENDA

me:
I WASNT LINDA

madelaine:
i wAsNt LiNdA!1!1!

me:old memeget better memesfucking amateur

me:
old meme
get better memes
fucking amateur

"roslyn... why are you on the floor practically dying?" joshua asked, sounding disturbed as ever. "i-i-i wasn't linda!" i choked out, rolling on joshua's basement floor, laughing my ass off. "the is the second god damn time." he laughed, kicking my legs lightly. "abuse!"

"you're to much for me to handle." he laughed while getting up to help me off his floor. he helps me back on to one of his beanbag chairs and resumes riverdale once he sits back down.

"okay so i'm confused? is FP the killer? is that guy playing with kevin's heart?" joshua asked "i don't know. i think it was obviously all a plan at first but over time he actually starts to grow feelings for kev. i hope they actually do like each other though cause i ship them." i admit, grabbing a handful of popcorn from the popcorn bowl we're sharing.

hansol:
how is it going?
i miss you
hang out with me tomorrow pls
after school
or just like
don't go

me:
or just like
go
cause i kinda have too
i already missed a day last week the next day after the first session

hansol:
oh right
cause your dad beat you senseless

me:
yep pretty much

hansol:
how in the hell did he do that btw???

me:
hell if i know, i don't remember

hansol:
ur lying to me aren't u?

me:
yep

hansol:
u ever gunna tell me the truth???

me:
nope

hansol:
..... i know where i'm taking u now

me:
OMG WHERE
TELL MEEEEEEEEEE

hansol:
it's a surprise
fuck you

me:
.....
smd