chapter 6

chapter six
the closet

october 8 2017

"guys can we play truth or dare? i'm bored!" mingyu groaned "why?" i asked "we're 18 - 21." jihoon pointed out "i know! the 18+ version!" he exclaimed while sitting on the couch.

i look over at joshua and he kept feeling his face. "stop." i laughed "i can't help it, my face is so smooth." he smiled. i felt hands on my face and i looked to see that they belonged to hansol. "stop." he didn't stop, he just kept going. "i'll bite you." i warned and he stopped. "sorry rose. your face is so smooth." he smiled, continuing to touch me face.

i but his finger and he yelped in pain. "owie." he whimpered. "didn't i warn you?" i asked and he nodded with a frown. he looked at his finger and i sighed. "let me see." he showed me his finger and i kissed it better. i looked up at him with a smile "better?" i asked. his cheeks went red as he smiled. "yeah. better."

"okay who's going first?" jeonghan asked "I will do it first!" madelaine smiled "okay madelaine, truth or dare?" jeonghan asked "truth." jeonghan smirked at her answer. "if you had to kiss anyone in the room, who would you kiss?" he asked her and she instantly blushed.

"wonwoo." she said shyly, making wonwoo blush. "goals!" i shouted making madelaine stick up the middle finger as a response. "hansol, truth or dare?" madelaine asked "truth." he smiled "have you ever had a girlfriend?" she asked, making him blush. "you did! who?" madelaine asked him, all the boys at the end of their seats.

"oh she was just a girl from freshman to sophomore year." he said "she moved away before the incident with sofia and she kept me safe at school you know? like no one would even bothered to pick on me." he smiled, probably thinking about the times they had together.

all the boys smiled and screamed "aweh!" at the same time, teasing hansol about his first girlfriend, his first love. hearing all of his story made my stomach churn, i felt like i was going to throw up and i don't know why.

after more truth or dares mingyu asked joshua the question. "joshua, truth or dare?" he asked, joshua pondered a bit before answering. "dare." he smiled. "7 minutes in heaven with... roslyn." he smiled "what?!" we asked at the same time. "yeah, what?" hansol asked "go on, it's only 7 minutes."

joshua groaned as we both stood up. "oh no phones by the way, we're keeping track of time." mingyu said "mingyu." madelaine warned "it's just a closet game." he chuckled "the game could hurt people. what if someone in this room likes roslyn? we're not going to know what happened in that closet." jihoon said.

"you implying you like her?" mingyu asked jihoon and he shook his head no with a blush. "no i'm just saying." jihoon said, sitting with jeonghan. "i agree with jihoon, let it go." jeonghan told him. "it's fine, i'm not going to do anything." i tell them. "besides, jisoo is to much of a jesus boy to do anything like that." i teased, going in the closet.

he followed me in with a smile, closing the door behind him. "okay so um, i don't really know how this works." he admits "same, i had a boyfriend before but we didnt do much." i tell him. "what was the most you did with him?" he asked "make out lead to me giving a blowie in a bathroom stall." i admitted "oooh kinky." he applauded "thank you." i bowed a bit, causing him to chuckle.

"how far have you gone?" i asked him. "i had a girlfriend, he dated for a year and a bit then i moved here but i lost my virginity to her." he told me "she must've been special." i commented and he nodded with a smile. "she was but, so are you rose, don't think any different." he smiled at me, his words made my heart flutter.

"can i try and do something?" he asked me and i nodded. "do anything you want." i tell him. we get closer together,  i felt the bottom of his lip brush against mine. "you're beautiful, roslyn." he whispered to me, making me smile. i put my arms around his neck while he put his hands on my waist, the feeling nowhere compared to the way hansol touched my waist.

we leaned in and finally, we kissed.

i'm kissing the guy i like, the guy i really really like. that doesn't happen to a lot of people... but why does it feel so fucking wrong? i was expecting to feel something from the kiss. maybe because it was in the moment and he'll regret it right after we get out. maybe it was because he's the first actual nice boy i've talked to in years. or maybe it was just infatuation.

i thought it would be like the movies. i would've felt something, like, fireworks or some dumb shit, but, i felt nothing except guilt and regret.

we pulled away, a small smile on both our faces. i leaned against the wall, waiting for the door to open and about a minute of silence between the two of us, the door opened and there stood disappointed mingyu. "they didn't do anything." he frowned. "exactly, cause they're not stupid." madelaine groaned.

i look over at hansol and he never once looked at me or joshua for the rest of the night, till everyone had to go home.

-

me:
hansol
hansol
hansol
hansol
hansol i need to know if u got home okay
hansol
please
pls
don't make me do this
i'm gunna do this
jack
jack
jack
jack?

hansol:
rose?

me:
omg jack?

hansol:
omg rose? you should've died instead of me

me:
wow

hansol:
stop texting me
thanks

me:
hansol
please
why are u upset?

hansol:
rose really?
i know you guys did something

me:
so what if we did?

hansol:
i knew u did
why didn't u just tell the truth

me:
you know why?
because it isn't even a big deal!
i don't like him like that
i thought i did
but i don't
i didn't feel anything from the kiss

hansol:
okay

me:
omg
jack dawson
do you like lil ol me? :3

hansol:
no
no
no
no
i'm just mad because you're like my bff
so like
i'm worried about u getting played

me:
AWE
BFF GOALS

hansol:
IKR
IM JUST SO PROTECTIVE (':

me:
i thought u would hate me forever

hansol:
i could never rose

me:
(':
"nega eodie itdeun, i will follow you"

hansol:
nO
YOU READ MY RAP LYRICS

me:
U WROTE THESE AFTER THE FIRST DAY WE HUNG OUT
"then wherever you are i will follow you"
WHATS THAT ABOUT HUH?!?!?

hansol:
the girl i dated

me:
omg i'm leaving then
thought u wrote a song about ur bff
fuck u

hansol:
come back
rose
rose
ily

me:
NO
SAY THE FULL THING OR ELSE IM BLOCKIMG U ON EVERYTHING
EVEN IRL

hansol:
fINE
i love you roslyn katherine boe

me:
u ruined it by saying my full name
but
i love you too hansolo

hansol:
....i fucking hate you