chapter 4

chapter four
wednesday night

october 5 2017

me:
dad come pick me up

dad:
working late ):
there's something at home for you

me:
if there's not a puppy waiting for me i'll be v disappointed

dad:
it's not a puppy
we can't afford a puppy

me:
fine fine

"hey, hazel grace." hansol came up to me with a smile. "i'm sorry?" i asked "hazel grace. you know the fault in our stars? they all went to support group, but for cancer. the dashing young man augustus waters, aka me, walked up to the beautiful young girl hazel grace lancaster, aka you." he smiled "i've never watched it." i admitted. he stumbled back a bit, holding his heart.

"hazel grace this is unacceptable." he gasped. "can you not call me hazel grace? that's not my name." i told him. "my name is roslyn." i continued "right. well i say we should hang out tonight and watch the movie. what do you say rosy posy?" he asked "no."

"rosemary?" he asked again "hmm nope." i leaned against the wall with my arms crossed. "rosalie?" he asked "the girl from twilight?" i asked "oh so you watched twilight but not the cancer movie that is more realistic and 1000x more sad?" he asked "you really think i want to be more sad than i already am while watching something?" i asked with a small smile.

"that's exactly what i'm saying. cmon watch it with me." he pleaded "rose?" he asked and i pondered a bit. "rose huh? i like it. i'll watch it with you waters." i smiled "oh no don't call me waters." he chuckled, guiding me to his car. "gus?" i asked "nope." he unlocked his car and i hopped in the passenger seat while he went in the drivers seat.

"hansolo?" i asked making him laugh "no!" i thought back to what his name was "chwebacca?" i asked with a chuckle making him laugh more. "no, fuck you and your star wars shit." he laughed, pulling out a twix bar and eating one stick, giving me the second one.

"twix?" i asked and he considered it for a bit. "i'll allow it." he said, starting up his car. "your place or mine?" he asked "mine, my dad said he has something for me and i need to do the dishes." i tell him, pulling out my phone.

me:
i met this new boy at support group, his name is hansol and i wanted to ask if he can come over so we can watch the fault in our stars.

dad:
sure
bedroom door open pls

me:
okay thanks

"let's go." i smiled. he put his car in reverse and pulled out of the parking spot and started driving.

unknown:
i saw u

me:
huh
who

unknown:
its madelaine
u gave me ur number remember ding dong????

me:
ohhhh riiiiiiiiight
i forgot
sorry

madelaine:
it's coolio
anyways
u and that hansol kid huh?
he's cute

me:
i guess
thought u were going after wonwoo

madelaine:
oh i am
and jihoon
and jun
and soonyoung
and minghao
and mingyu
and joshua
maybe jeonghan
maybe seungkwan
hansol is son material

me:
back off of joshua and jeonghan pls

madelaine:
are u in their lane????

me:
um idk
i guess?
i'm conflicted with jihoon
he's hubby material (':

madelaine:
ikr
back off my man

"wanna listen to music?" hansol asked me and i nodded. right away hotline bling by drake comes on. "my dad." i smile "i'm from there so, he's my actual dad."