chapter 14

chapter fourteen
coming back

february 12 2018

"ready?" jeonghan asked while standing beside me, looking at the wooden door leading into the chapel. "as ready as i'll ever be." i say, my heart pounding. jeonghan opened the door for me and i walk in, everyone going silent.

i smile slightly and wave. "hey guys." i chuckle nervously. minghao dropped his open water bottle, spilling it all over the carpet, making me laugh. "minghao you fuck up." i laugh. he ran over to me and engulfed me in a big hug. "we love you, madelaine loves you, i love you. i'm so happy you're okay." he rambled as i hugged him. "i love you too, i wont leave any time soon." i smile in his shoulder. he pulls away and look me in the eyes.

"why did you make us all worry, you punk!" he screamed, making us all laugh. "i'm sorry." i apologized. i look over and saw madelaine with tears in her eyes. "wow, are you that upset to see me here?" i joked. she walked up to me and hugged me right away. i hugged back and reared up. "you're a bitch." she sobbed "and you're a whore, you don't see me complaining." i laugh as the tears fell down my face. "i'm sorry." she apologized. "i'm sorry too."

we pull away and joshua immediately hugs me, kissing my cheek over and over. "you're alive! and well! and you look healthy! and, and, you're alive!" he smiled holding me close. "chill out." i laugh. "i can't." he whispered as he continued to hold me. i place my head on his chest as jihoon came up and hugged me from behind. "i'm glad you're okay." he whimpered. all at once everyone in support group joined in a group hug, happy to have everyone back... well not everyone.

we all pulled away and i wiped away my tears. "has anyone heard about hansol?" i ask but everyone stays silent. "no one knows?" i asked "the only people the know are his parents, amelia and seungkwan." jeonghan told me. "amelia and seungkwan will be here today apparently so ask them then okay?" jihoon asked me and i smiled.

"okay everyone- oh roslyn. i'm so happy to see you're alive and okay." he smiled wide and came over to hug me. "i hope everything is going okay now." he said as he pulled away. "i'm feeling better." i smiled. "good. everyone take their seats." john smiled. we all took our seats and sat down as he looked at the attendance list.

"no hansol, amelia and seungkwan again today huh?" john asked with a frown. everyone sat in silence as he put his paper down. "okay well let's start off with a prayer." john smiled.

the entire prayer and the half of support group, my heart was beating out of my chest, my breathing was uneven, i wanted to cry, i just felt uneasy. no one knew if hansol is alive or if he's dead except for his best friend and girlfriend.

what if he's dead? what if they pulled the plug? i wont see his smile anymore, or hear his laugh. i'll be right back at square one if he's dead but i won't give up as easily this time.

jaeun sat beside me today, joshua on the other side of me. jaeun and seokmin are by far the cutest couple and i wish nothing but the best for the both of them. jihoon is getting really close with this aliee girl and blushes whenever i bring up her name. madelaine and wonwoo are still going on strong as ever but me, i'm still in love with the same guy i met in october.

i tap my foot on the floor in nervousness. i hear the door creek open and see amelia step in, followed by seungkwan. no hansol. "amelia, seungkwan, where's-" john gets cut off by a males voice. "i'm here sir." the beautiful voice rang, making my heart skip a beat.

my head snaps up and i see hansol walk in. "rose?" hansol asked with a smile on his face, his eyes getting glossy. "hansol?" my voice shook. he's okay. "you're alive." he said in disbelief. i got up from my chair and slowly walk to him.