chapter 12⚠️

chapter twelve
because of me

- hansol's pov
(trigger warning!)

jeonghan dragged me out of the hospital entirely, out to the parking lot. everyone from support group followed us to see what was going to happen next. jeonghan let me go and i stood up straight, facing him.

i was waiting for him to say something, but he just glared at me. i felt a stinging pain on my face and heard people gasp. i see jeonghan with his fists closed. he fucking punched me.

"now you say that shit?! fucking now?! hansol it's too fucking late, she's almost fucking dead!" he screamed at me and punched me in the face again. "yeah, you used her, you played amelia, who else are you going to play?!" jun screamed, punching me in the stomach. "amelia loves you, roslyn loves you, and you don't even care! you just play with them to get a hard on! worthless piece of shit!" joshua screamed, grabbing onto my collar and pushing me back a little.

all at once the three boys started hitting me, but i didn't bother to hit back. they were right about me, i'm worthless. i deserve everything that's coming to me and i deserve everything that happened in my past. i don't deserve to be happy.

"stop!" jihoon screamed as him, minghao and seungcheol tried to rip the boys away from me. "all of you fucking stop!" amelia screamed, causing all eyes to go on her. everyone backed away from me as amelia walked up to me. she glared at me and she did what i expected her to do. "fucking cunt." she spat and walked away to stand beside madelaine, knowing that all hell would break loose again.

everyone starts to fight and argue about how i deserve it or to leave me alone. then only people standing back and watching are madelaine and amelia.

"bitch excuse me, did you just bump into me? out of all of this parking lot, me? swing. bitch swing. madelaine, hold my hoops." amelia cusses out the woman who walked into her.

spoke to soon.

"you're a fucking ass hole!" jeonghan said while on top of me, beating me senseless. "hey!" everyone stops to see roslyn's father, standing and watching the whole scene. "everyone get back inside, now!" he screamed. everyone rushed back inside the hospital to go in the waiting room.

i layed on the ground as everyone went inside.

hansol you fucking idiot. you did this to her, it's all your fault.

the voice, it's back. i haven't heard that voice in my head since sofia.

"hansol, get up. i want to talk to you." mr boe said to me. i slowly got up, grunting in the process. everything hurts. "it's all your fault you know." he says to me as i stand up fully. "yeah... i know." i say slightly above a whisper.

"i used to fucking like you, but now u just piss me off. you hurt my baby girl. roslyn's the only one i have left, and she's gone now... because of you!" he screamed.

all because of you.

the voice rang through my head. i know it's all because of me, stop reminding me. "i thought you were different. i thought you were one of the people who would support my daughter and make her happy but you're just like all the others. you tear her down instead of helping her build back up."

it's all your fault you coward

"kid, just go home and never come back here. if my daughter wakes up never talk to her again... i wish you were in her position and she was alive and unharmed." he spat, turning around and walking back inside.

"i'm sorry, sir." i blurt out

sorry huh?

"sorry? you're sorry?!" he screamed, not even bothering to turn around and face me. "you're only sorry cause she's almost dead." he spat, his words stabbing into me like knives. he went back in the hospital, leaving me in the parking lot.