Chapter 12

His teacher ID is missing and whoever has it, has access to the most dangerous chemicals. For real though, who on God's green earth puts dangerous chemicals in a school lab? Don't they know that teenagers aren't to be trusted?

And about the people who stole the ID. What are they planning? A chemical attack? IS THAT HOW I DIE?!

Welp.

At least its by something scientific.

And its not Brad's prank.

Even better.

I really need to stop being overly dramatic. Why would anyone want to kill me anyways? There are millions of other people around me, like damn I need to stop thinking that the world revolves around me. If I live in fear of ONE DAY being attacked, I'm gonna miss out on my whole life! So I decided that if whoever comes to kill me comes, THEN I'll face them, but I'm done being scared of my own shadow.

But.

I need to do one more thing.

I somewhat might've "logged on" the school system and went through the latest logins and card swipes.

Mr. Kassidy       -         5.00 PM (Physics Lab)
Mr. Green.         -         5.20 PM (Music Room)
Ms. Carlos.        -         5.30 PM (Biology Room)
Mr. Cameron.   -         6.00 PM (Chemistry Lab)
Mr. Bernstein.  -         6.08 PM (Theatre)
Ms. Riviera.      -         6.10 PM. (Administration)

Mr. Cameron? Isn't that Mr. Blake. So I was right!! Someone did kill him for his card but why? It's not like he accessed the lab from the grave. Or from the morgue, more like. God I can't believe he's really really gone.

But the card. Why?

"To gain access to the lab duh! Why else would they want it? To play fetch with their dog!?" Replied MY BRAIN! Wow. Sarcasm does seep through my pores.

I clicked on his name to see what was actually taken and my breath hitched in my throats when I saw what it was.

There were 3 chemicals that weren't in stock anymore, although they re-stock everyday.

*Hydrogen Peroxide.         -Out Of Stock-
*Sodium Cyanide.              -Out of Stock-
*Sulfur Trioxide.                -Out of Stock-

My eyes widened to the point where I thought that they would never return to their normal shape. Everything I read on chemistry, biochemistry, and organic chemistry came flooding to my mind.

Hydrogen peroxide, if used in large quantities, is extremely volatile and could explode since its used as a rocket propellant most times.

Sodium Cyanide, if inhaled or ingested, causes the cells to stop producing oxygen once it binds with a protein in the mitochondria.

And finally Sulphur Trioxide. When it reacts with water it creates sulphuric acid and heat, and when jit reacts with organic matter, it creates a toxic fire. Our bodies are 65% water, so when that reacts with our bodies; we burn out. WHAT?!

Combine all these together and you get a bio-weapon that is very dangerous if and when put in the wrong hands, and by the way the card was obtained, I'm guessing dangerous it is!

Wait?

I'm doing it again aren't I?

I'm over thinking again.

GOD.

Ok I'm gonna stop. Let the cops do their job, because no one's gonna believe me anyways.

I logged off my computer and went down the mini stairs and to my best friend. I found her on her phone, smiling like a lovesick puppy.