Chapter 45

AN: Play song for the chapter:) ALSO don't forget to vote (EVEN YOU MY SILENT READERS) because I'm sure this book didn't get to 14K reads by the 6 people who actually comment😂❤️❤️❤️❤️ I would love to know who you all are :)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Annabelle came exactly at 6 a.m. I had already packed my bags -whatever I had left anyway- without anyone noticing anything.

I looked at Brenda and Sabrina, feeling like trash for leaving them in the dark.

The girls who stood up for me on endless occasions.

The girls who made a girl's night just because I was sick and couldn't come to school.

The girls who made me feel welcomed when it was only my first day.

I love these girls with all my heart. But now I'm leaving them. I'm leaving all of them.

There goes a huge piece of my heart.

I lightly opened a room I assumed would be Jace's because his snore has its own ringtone. It's like a pipe blowing steam then stopping suddenly only to pick up again. I took one last at his innocent, drool filled face and quietly shut the door.

My heart hurt more than I could handle because I promised Jace that he'll always have me.

I guess some promises are supposed to be broken.

There goes another piece of me.

I tiptoed down the carpeted stairs, greeted by a symphony of snores. Jaycee, Ashton and Aaron all slept in the living room because I assume they were too lazy to go upstairs.

I went over to them. Aaron and Ashton slept on the floor, with big cushions as pillow and a rug for a pillow. God they're going to wake up with a terrible rash. Idiots I swear. But they're my idiots, and I loved them with all my heart.

But you're leaving them said my inner voice.

Inner demon? I said.

Yes?

Shut up please.

I just said goodbye to them in my head, hoping that they wouldn't wake up just yet.

Ashton and I aren't exactly close, but he was still there for me. Whenever he sensed that I was upset he would crack up the most silliest of jokes just so I could laugh. He would always find a way to make me smile, and I'm going to miss him so damn much.

Don't cry.

Aaron on the other hand has always been the voice of reason. He would always give me advice on things I couldn't understand and I don't even know where he got all that wisdom from. Maybe that's why I can't seem to find sense in all this, because my voice of reason would be left behind.

Goodbye Ash. Bye Ronny.

There goes another piece of my heart.

Now came the hardest part of all; the love of my existence. I had to exhale and inhale for a whole minute before I could actually look at him.

When I opened my eyes, I saw him laying on the couch where we sat last night talking until midnight. His face looked so peaceful; so angelic. The only boy I ever loved. The only boy I'll ever love.

My heart- what's left of it anyways - has completely shattered. Seeing him so peaceful and oblivious pained me to no extent. We finally found each other, finally found our other half; and now I'm tearing it apart for him.