Chapter 41

This is probably my favourite chapter ever!!!! We get to know the group a lot better ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

To say that Sebastian brought us a feast would be an understatement.

He got us seven x-large pizzas with all kinds of toppings, lots and lots of fries (I mean, who doesn't love fries), loads of drinks and milkshakes, about 500 pieces of chicken nuggets, and even fried chicken.

"Ok everyone." He started as soon as he came through the door, "I would first like to say that if you ever want to go buy food, never take these two famine-stricken jerk faces. They will literally make you spend two hundred and twenty nine dollars and fifty five cents on food that is bound to finish in half an hour." He finished, glaring at Jace and Ashton who had their faces stuffed with nuggets.

"You spent how much on food?!" Said Jaycee.

"We're a lot of people Jay-kay! And besides, half of this is going to be eaten by these two knuckleheads. I'm sorry to ask but do your parents feed you food?" Said Sebastian as he put the food on the floor.

"We're growing kidsh man! Cut ush shome shlack!" Answered Jace, his mouth half filled with too many things to name. I don't think half of that was food.

"Kids? No, you passed kids at 12 when your growth sprout took steroids and skyrocketed. Whatever, anyways. Let's sit down and eat." Said Sebastian, amusement in his eyes.

"Why'd you let them make you buy all that anyways?" Asked Aaron, taking some of the bags from him. "They didn't even help you with the bags."

"Do you know what the cashier lady said to me? She said, I'm sorry to intervene sir, but I know a place where you can take your children to get treated. They won't charge for money if their case is too serious; so I'm sure you won't be paying anything. I'm very happy to see young fathers taking pride in their sons even if they're mentally incapable. I could even give you the number if you like.

If I said no to anything they said they wanted, I would've been glared at for denying cheap food to a couple of mentally disabled children. I was literally about to tell her 'if you know people in such high places why are you working as a cashier lady at McDonalds?' Damn people can never mind their business."

Jace and Ashton laughed so hard the food that used to be in their mouths is now all across the floor.

"Hey! Gross! We were supposed to eat on there!!" Said Brenda, scrunching her face in disgust.

Meanwhile, Jaycee and Aaron took the bags and went to the proper dining room; chuckling to themselves.

"Ok children. Get up, we need to go fill your tummies so I can put you two to sleep; preferably til graduation." Said Sebastian, dragging Jace and Ashton by the collar of their shirts like little puppies.

That sight got me laughing so much. I love how they always make me forget whatever issues I'm going through.

A side hug took me out of my thoughts.

"I'm really sorry for anything you had to go through Lexi. But I promise that we'll always stay by you. I know you know that." Said Brenda.

I didn't know what to say. Actually I didn't need to say anything.

Brenda was actually the first one to welcome me to our little group. She introduced me to everything related to that school, she introduced me to Sabrina and even invited me countless times for a girls only type of nights. We bonded over our love for Twilight and Harry Potter and over our unhealthy obsession with crime and medical drama. We even volunteered at the same hospital all through summer before senior year. Our bond isn't as solid as Sabrina and I, but it is very strong and will always have a special place in my heart.