Chapter 39

A little request!! Check Out

"When Silver Met Gold" by IEscapist ❤️❤️❤️
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I woke up at about 7 am, prepared everything and I waited. I packed my clothes in a small bag, put my electronics in my backpack and just laid down on my bed.

First thing I did was send a message to Jaycee.

"I Love you so much! Just always remember that."

After that I texted Jace, letting him know that I was alive. He was ecstatic to say the least. He almost jumped at me through the phone. He's supposed to be expecting us later on.

Me: How was I brought to the hospital? I vaguely remember. All I remember was you and Jaycee bickering like an old married couple, and I didn't even think that was real.

Jace: When you didn't show up a week after Jaycee woke up, he demanded to know what was up. Damn, that guy is determined as hell🙂😥😥😥😥CJ sent us a text message telling us your location, and told us that we needed to hurry. We were both determined on getting to your ourselves, so me and him snuck out and got there barely in time. And we brought you here.

Me: I seriously need to go to an isolated location bcuz wth?! 😥😥😥

Jace: Is CJ ok though?? Him and I have been friends the past few years and he's the closest thing I ever had to a brother. The way he was talking left me really worried Lexi. Is he ok??

Me: That's what I intend on finding out. I won't let anything happen to him, I promise. He still is my brother y'know. Hey. You still up for tonight?

Jace: Always am girl.

It is about 9 am right now; showtime.

A knock on the door got my heart beating. A middle aged looking nurse entered the room with a wheelchair.

"Come on dear. Time for you check up." She said, with a wide smile. Her thick rimmed black glasses- sitting on the bridge of a huge nose- covered half her face.

"Yes ma'am." I said sitting on the chair. I hid my backpack under the blanket that covered my lower half.

She opened the door and was halfway outside when the agents outside stopped her.

"I'm sorry ma'am where are you taking her?"

"Well to the labs of course sugar. She needs a few tests." She replied with a heavy southern accent.

I decided to butt in to stop myself from laughing.

"Relax boys, this is Olga! She's nice and also color blind!"

What the heck did I just say?

"Also kind of weird." Said the other one under his breath.

"She said color blind sugar, not deaf. It means I could hear you, I just can't tell if that tie goes with that suit or not." She replied, which caused them to chuckle. First form of human emotion I've ever seen them show.

"When will you be back then?"

"Hmm well, it'll take about an hour and a few minutes I assure you." She replied.

They looked at each other, not sure if they can believe her.

"Ok. You can go now."

"Thank you dear."