Chapter 20

Remember. 30 views for the next chapter to be uploaded❤️❤️❤️ love ya guys

Their outfits for the talent show✨(Jaycee's long awaited 'performance' is in the media section :) open it when you get to his part)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"What was that about?" I asked, looking at CJ.

"I could see that he was making you uncomfortable. I had to step in." He said, patting my head. "After all, you are my little sister." He beamed. That made me smile.

"Jaycee told me to come get you since he has issues to attend to. So come on, let go get ready." He said, pulling me towards his brand new car! Oh my God!! His car is amazing!! He bought a matte black Dodge Challenger!

"Your new car is amazing CJ! I love it!" I said, assessing the ride all around.

"Thanks! Mr. Pierce insisted that I buy something I like or else he's gonna pick one for me. I insisted that the truck I have is enough; it just needs a little fixing. He agreed. Then went and bought me this car anyways, AND he took my truck to be renovated." He said as we hopped inside the amazing new car.

"Hahahaha yeah dad loves spoiling us. And besides he's not Mr. Pierce anymore; it's dad, dadio, or father of mine." I joked, buckling my seatbelt as we headed home to get ready for our final talent show.

As I was brushing my hair, and putting on my make-up, I got a text message from Jaycee telling me that he'll be picking me up.

To: Jay(cee me rolling)👩🏽‍🚀:
Don't. I can go there on my own :) and besides, Sabrina and Brenda are already here! c u there!!

From: Jay(cee me rolling)👩🏽‍🚀:
Then I can pick you all up. I'm not taking no for an answer. See you later princess.

To: Jay(cee me rolling)👩🏽‍🚀:
Uhhh the name's Alexis :) you're one stubborn human do you know that?? Fine. I'll tell them.