Chapter 53

Jaycee's POV:

"Are you guys sure about this? You're all risking your lives here."

"I'm in for sure! Lexi's my home girl." Replied Aaron, trying to stuff his laptop into his overflowing bag.

"Hell yeah man." Said Adam and Jordan simultaneously.

"I'm gucci." Said Jace, sounding like the idiot that he is.

"Gucci?" Said Aaron, stiffling a laugh.

"That's what I just said stupid."

"Nah man, I don't know about Gucci. You're more like an overused, worn out no-name-brand." The whole room shook with their roaring laughter.

Jace's face looked tomato red with anger and annoyance. I feel no remorse whatsoever. I don't like him.

"I'm gucci means I'm in you ignorant, uneducated swine!"

"Oh. Yeah. Right. Okay. Makes more sense now that you say it out loud." Replied Aaron sheepishly. 

"Where's Ash?" 

"Right here ladies. Are we all set?" He said, throwing his luggage with the rest of ours.

"I'm not sure I want to you guys to come along. I've risked enough lives because of my ignorance, I'm not going to risk my teams' as well." I say for the millionth time.

"Are you done abuelita? Because the plane only takes off once we're actually on it." Said Ash, raising his eyebrows in annoyance.

"You should have your own late night show you know? The later the better so we don't get to watch it." I patted his back and pushed him towards the small stairs.

"Hey Jay?" An annoying voice asked.

"Yes Ross?" I replied with gritted teeth.

"For what it's worth, you guys will be together again. I'm sure of it. I know Lexi and I know you dude. You both care deeply about each other and in the end that's all that matters. I bet you anything that it'll happen." He said, sounding pretty sincere.

Well he doesn't fool me but whatever.

"Twenty bucks says otherwise." I say, unsure that I'll ever want to deal with whatever baggage that comes with dealing with her.

"Wow, this is going to be the easiest cash I make." He smiled.

"Hey Ross?" 

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for letting us use your plane for this. Appreciated." I said, trying to keep it as short as possible.

I may have not mentioned this, but I dont like him.

"It's my pleasure. My parents won't even know it's gone, so no worries." He happily added.

"Yeah, I still don't like you."

"I know." He replied as he threw his bags with the rest of ours.

As his lands atop the bunch, some of the bags fall off revealing a sparkly pink duffel bag.

What? 

Who on earth has the audacity to bring this princess Belle crap here? I was just going to ignore it until the initials on the bag caught my eye. 

Princess B.

B?

Who do I know has a name that begins with the letter.....

Ah.

Brenda.

Oh hell to the no. These girls really don't know when to stop!