Chapter 28

Hey lovely people!! So I have one itty bitty tiny favour to ask of you❤️❤️

1) Check out Cayden_Terrian story Lunarogue (did I spell it right??)
:) it's only one chapter and he wants feedback :) it'll really mean a lot to both of us if you guys checked it out💖💖💖

2) Also check out poetadventurer poetry.... literally outta this world😍😍😍😍

Ya..... that's all for now.... back to the age of the apocalypse that is Lexi's life....
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I took the first shift, since I had absolutely no desire to sleep. Not after all that happened; more than half of it being my fault alone.

Our last standing officer, along with the boys, brought all the mattresses downstairs to the living room so that we were all sleeping in the same area. Sebastian and Grayson each occupied a couch, while everyone else laid on the mattresses.

I've never seen Grayson before but I just noticed that he looks so familiar! It's like I've seen him before somewhere; also somewhere recent. Any ways, I let it pass because the last thing I need to be thinking about is irrelevant things.

I made myself some coffee and added extra sugar so I could stay awake for as long as possible. I took out my laptop to "sign in" to the police department so I can see how the investigation into Mr. Blake's murder is going. The best thing anyone ever did was make soft copies of everything; they make life so much easier.

Wow! In one month more than 50 homicides took place, 20 arsons, 12 kidnappings and 7 suicides. Wow, they've been busy.

Scrolling down to last month's investigations, I finally find the file number I'm looking for.

File Number: 837474

*Victim: Blake James Cameron
*Age: 23
*D.O.B: February 14, 1992
*Blood type: O-
*Height: 6'4
*C.O.D: Multiple stab wounds and one blunt force trauma to the head
*Missing Items: Teacher ID
*Weapon: Serrated knife and Spectrophotometer
*Suspects: No suspects
*Case: Cold Case

The case as of 15/10/15 is considered a cold case because of failure to bring forth any incriminating evidence linking any number of suspects to the crime. The case will be opened once decisive evidence is brought to light.

What? No! His death can't be in vain!! Well of course they won't care about him; he's just another case for them! He was a human being! He was something in his community for crying out loud! He was a husband and a father, but apparently to them he's just a cold case.

No.

I'm going to use whatever skills I have to find out who killed him. Well, right after I find out who is trying to kill me.

I decided to catch up with some homework and light reading since my SATs were presumably in February. I was halfway through a calculus online test when my phone dinged.

It was a message from a classmate of mine; Cindy Allen.

C: Hey Alexis! I haven't seen you or your beautiful group of people since Brad got suspended. Is everything ok?! Are the rumours true? Did he really send you guys on a one way trip to Mars??