Chapter 31

AN: I'm actually thinking of changing the name of the story, because this far out you can all tell she's a pretty unforgettable person..... ANY suggestions would be awesome!!
•••••
PLAY SONG FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT!!
••••••
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
So what songs are you guys currently obsessed with?? FOR ME ITS ALL CNCO SONGS!!!
Playlist goes here--->
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
As I was siting on my chair next to his almost lifeless body, thousands of memories flooded my brain; reminding me of why we need each other. Every tear that left my eyes, reminded me of all the things he has ever done for me.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.....

Grade 9
My first day of school. It was my first day but school started a month ago. I went to my locker, to get my books for english before I went to meet the principal. There, I met Brenda and the crew but Jaycee wasn't with then. Saying bye to them, I made my way to the administration department.

I entered the principal's office, to find the secretary waiting for me. She gave me my schedule, gave me a short tour of the school, and by the time I arrived to class, the lesson had already started. That meant that as soon as I entered the class, everyone's faces turned towards me. Brenda and Sabrina waved at me and I smiled at them. As for the others; I just got weird stares from them. I don't blame them to be honest because I was definitely overdressed. I remember my first day very clearly because that was the day I gained friends, and also a few enemies.

I wore black jeans, a gold jewel-studded shirt, bright and sparkly golden heels, lots and lots of make-up, a lot of shiny jewelry and an overly curly hairstyle. Even my backpack was a diamond studded, leather PINK bag. Looking back at it, I looked like a walking bling store.

Hmm, maybe that's the reason Brad the idiot calls me princess. I can't believe I walked right into that.

Anyway, everyone had their eyes fixated on me and that sat very well with me because in Toronto, I studied at one of the top private school; so attention is something I was used to. I don't remember how all of them reacted to my choice of appearance but this one girl literally spat in my direction and called me a wannabe. One of the guys smirked at me and my stomach flipped upside down.

Mr. Cedric, our very beloved very deceased english teacher, spoke and took me out of my scouting trance.

"Ok everyone, this here is Alexis Pierce. She just moved here from Toronto so say hello to her and please make her feel welcome."

Well no one said hi and I ended up just standing there, very embarrassed and just standing awkwardly.

Suddenly I was shoved to the side by a pretty tall boy.

"Sorry I'm late sir! My car sorta stopped." Said the boy, his body shoulders rising and falling.

"It's okay Mr. Royce. Please have a seat and take Ms. Pierce with you."

"Who?" He asked, looking around the class before his eyes landed on mine. And time stopped for a few seconds, or maybe even hours who knows.

I sure as hell didn't.

His lips were moving but no words were coming out.