Chapter 40(accidentally deleted)

It has been accidentally deleted but full chapter will be up soon.

Here is a summary of what happened could be taken as a second draft to the previous chapter xD

-Alexis and Jaycee Re-unite
From the corner of my eyes, I could see someone standing there. When I looked their way, there was Jaycee, standing with the same smile that stole my heart all these years ago. I collapsed, crying because I couldn't contain my happiness.

"Hey. Hey it's ok. Shshsh it's ok. I'm here baby girl. I'm here." He said, as he hugged me tight.

"I missed you so so much!! When I saw you lying down, I lost it. I felt my heart break and my soul ache! Don't ever do that to me again! Please! Please.." I trailed off, too emotionally unstable to speak. We just stayed on the floor for a while longer, Jaycee stroking my hair and me crying to his chest.

"Exactly what happened to me when I saw you lying down on that bed with a breathing tube. I felt weak because you are my backbone Alexis and I can't function without you. I felt like I couldn't be happy again or ever be normal. I can't afford to lose you Lexi and it kills me that I almost did..." he trailed off, his voice breaking at the end, breaking my heart with him.

"Let's promise each other that we will make each other stronger and be there for each other from here on forward." I say, looking into his sad and broken eyes.

"Already ahead of you princess." He whispered.

We continued staring into each other's eyes for so long it felt like we became one.

"Lexi?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you. I never meant it before as I did now. I love you." He whispered, a tear fell down his cheek, I caught it and wiped it for him. He held my hand on his cheek and rested his face on my palm; not breaking eye contact.

I just stared into his deep brown eyes for so long, searching for an answer. And I found them. Each and every last one of them. There. In his eyes.

"I love you too." I choked out.

The reaction to that was relevant in his expression. First he was shocked , then he smiled, then he started stuttering incoherently then he hugged my so tight all our broken pieces were put back together.

My shoulders started to vibrate and I discovered that Jaycee was crying.

"It's ok Jay. You don't have to cry anymore. I'm here. I'm here sweetheart." I comforted him, fighting back my own tears.

I stood up, standing him up with me as well. He looked at me and I saw the most vulnerable shade of him come out of hiding.

I wiped his tears and he smiled at me.

"You're my guardian angel princess do you know that?

"Really? Hmmm haven't heard." I say, which made him chuckle.

"Come on, let's go inside. I missed sitting with everyone." He said, slinging his hand over my shoulder.

Weird. It didn't feel heavy.

Then it hit me.

"Where the hell is your cast?" I angrily ask, forgetting the moment we shared mere seconds ago.

"Well....." he said, scratching his neck and not even meeting my gaze.

"Jaycee Jacob Royce!! It is one thing to leave the hospital but to take off your cast?! Are you crazy?!" I scream hysterically at him.

"But.... but...."

"Not buts mister! I'm going to make you a hand sling and if you take it off so help me God I will smack you to the high heavens." I threatened as I pinched his ear and dragged him inside to the living room.

-The group comes with ways to rescue CJ
"We need to triangulate his location using the signal of the towers his calls keep bouncing off from" Said Sabrina, ever the smart tech.

"I'm sorry, can you put that in English please. Not all of us are Einstein's long lost grandchildren." Said Jace, looking more confused than he did in chemistry.

"Oh, so you mean dumb it down for you? Ok sure! Me use computer to find boy." She said, faking an innocent smile.

"You know..." started Jace.

"Uh huh...?" Replied Sabrina, raising her eyebrows.

"If I didn't really like you, I would've had some other things to say." He smiled widely, like a little child.
-Some tension arises between Sebastian and Brenda

-Alexis and Jaycee share a special heartwarming moment