Chapter 1

(Emma age 18, Killian age 19, Neal age 20)

Emma's POV

I looked down at the stick in my hand and saw a plus sign. This was my biggest fear being pregnant thats what I am pregnant.

"So does Neal know?" Killian asks me.

"Not yet, what will I do if he doesnt want to be with me?" I ask.

"If he doesnt want to be with you then you can come live with me." He says.

"Thanks your the best." I say.

After Killian left mine and Neal's apartment I waited and waited for Neal to come home and when he did he just looked at me.

"Hey you look pale. Are you okay?" Neal asks.

"Im pregnant. If you want to leave I get it I'll go stay with Killian." I say.

"No Emma no. Im not leaving. We are having a baby. Thats wonderful." He says.

The 9 months of pregnancy went by fast and Neal and I welcomed a healthy baby boy and we named him Henry. We gave him my last name, but he was absolutely perfect.

2 years later
(Emma age 20, Killian age 21, Neal age 22, and Henry age 2)

Neal and I had been raising our son together for the last 2 years, but Neal has also be going out almost every night since Henry was born. As for Killian on the other hand he moved to take care of his sick dad and we only speak every so often. Its just me and Henry all the time and its lonely.

"Emma Im going out." Neal says.

"Neal I know we live in New York and you love to party, but we have a kid." I say.

"I know. See you later." He says and just walked out.

He just left and within the next month things got bad between us. One night in the middle of the night Neal left and I found custody paper. Neal signed away his rights and the note said Goodbye Emma and Henry.

"Mommy? Wheres Daddy?" Henry asks me.

"He isnt coming home Henry and we are moving." I say.

I packed up my stuff and Henry's stuff and put it all in my car. Lucky for me I dont have much. Then early in the morning I put Henry in my car and I drove.

"Mommy where are we going?" Henry asks.

"We are going to go live with someone else." I say.

"Okay." He says.

After hours and hours in the car and we finally arrived in the town of Storybrooke. Henry was asleep in the car and I pulled up to a house and knocked on the door.

"Hey Swan Im glad your here." Killian says and hugs me.

"Why would he leave me?" I ask practically crying.

"Cause he is a loser. Now you go relax I'll bring your son and your stuff in." He says.

"Thanks Killian. Thank you very very much." I say to him.

Killian brought Henry in and then all our boxes inside. Once he was done he brought me a glass of wine and then he started playing with Henry and I knew that we were going to be okay.

12 years later
(Emma age 32, Killian, age 33, and Henry age 14)

Killian's POV

"Okay Love your boss called you have meeting today." I say to Emma who walked into the kitchen.

"I work at the Sheriff station. I dont get meetings." She says.

"Well Graham collapsed again on the job and Regina would have called you last night when it happened, but we all know that you arent the nicest when your tired." I say.

"Shut up and could you please take Henry to school? Oh and could you please make Henry a lunch?" She asks.

"Im 14 mom." Henry says.

"I dont care. To me your just my baby." Emma says and kisses his cheek.

"Love I'll get the lad to school and I'll make him a lunch. Now get to work." I say.

Once Emma left I got a 5 dollar bill out of my wallet and handed it to Henry.

"Thanks Killian." Henry says.

"No problem lad. Now I'll be home later and your mother might have to work even later tonight with the whole Graham thing. So when you get home do your homework and if you plan to through a party dont make a mess." I say.

"Aye Aye Captain." He says and salutes me as I walked out of house.

Henry is such a good kid and Emma is happier. Personally I think it was for the best that Neal walk out on them. They both are just so much better off without that loser Neal. Im just glad I get to spend time with Emma and Im even more happy to watch Henry turn into a wonderful young man.